Dinner...Tuesday 2-20-18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cheryl J

Chef Extraordinaire
UGH, I meant to say 2-20-18...!! Maybe a mod will change it for me. LOL

Almost 4PM on the west coast....I think I'm just going to have the rest of the chili I thawed yesterday, and maybe make a quesadilla to go with it, and slice up an apple. Tyler's doing his homework now and has already had after school snack, and there will be outside play afterwards, so I'll have my dinner after he gets picked up at 5. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a minor procedure today, and since I live alone, the are keeping me in the hospital tonight, and no food, due to the procedure being in my upper GI tract.

CD

Chili sounds good Cheryl.
Travel safe GG.
Feel better Casey.
That sounds delish Ten

I'll be doing Chicken Katsu, with a sliced Dolly breast, roasted asparagus, and some of TJ's Mexican style roasted corn.

Last edited:
This Haddock is going in the oven..going to have it with a Greek salad..I took a photo now because it never looks as good after it comes out of the oven...

Attachments

• 28233224_10156211425314993_770796706_n.jpg
    28233224_10156211425314993_770796706_n.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 136
Those are really beautiful before and after pics Roch. I see fish with the lemon, red onion, olives, parsley and ?????
Looks like tomatoes, thyme and seasoned salt to me.

I threw the cured meats and cheeses, as well as clementines and grapes, into a cooler for the trip. DH was tired after the drive, so we decided to snack on it in the room. Hoping we'll miss most of the rain forecast for the Midwest tomorrow.

Hope you're back in the saddle soon, Casey.

Looks good, Rock.

Bad night at work last night, so I slept through DW's dinner (broiled salmon and mashed/fried cauliflower), woke up just in time to take my boy to rugby practice.
It was good to see the kids and parents of the 15s team again.

So dinner tonight at work will probably be doctored up leftover Roast Pork Yat Gaw Mein soup, I'll add some onion, broccoli, and celery to it to fill out the noodles and pork.

Back
Top Bottom