Dinner Tuesday 20th November

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am having Braised Pork Chops in Pineapple Curry Sauce. I would post the recipe but I note that whenever I post my recipes here at DC, DC immediately outranks me on Google, but if you Google {my title} you'll find my recipe. At least I out-Bing DC, but like Bing, who used that? Who ever heard of Bing? (You can Google Bing if you never heard of it.)

I had an order of twice fried potatoes with that, please make it crisp Mr. waiter sir! ;) (The best potato fries are fried twice.)

I usually serve this with brown rice but I wanted fries tonight and since I'm the chief chef on staff that's what we served. Any time my dog expresses an interest in cooking I'll be willing to discuss menus with him. So far all he has expressed is an interest in eating, usually earlier than I feel like eating. I often notice it's dinner time because of his basilisk stare at me and his insistent noodging of my thigh. That's very annoying when you're Googling dinner recipes and your dog demands to be fed immediately...

those are great for the pioneer womans marlboro man sandwich ...

I :heart: Pioneer Woman!!!!!!!!!!

I just got her latest book The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Food From My Frontier." You've reminded me I had the book (from my local public library) and I haven't cracked it for 3 days!!!

I got it right here. I'll read it as my bedtime reading material. Yes I read cookbooks and I listen to Madonna (and lately, Ann Wilson--of Heart) for my late nite amusement. Madonna's new MDNA album just kicks something I can't say on DC. You know like a donkey... :D

Last edited:
those are great for the pioneer womans marlboro man sandwich ...

I have looked at that very recipe many times! Two sticks of butter:rolleyes:.

Last night I ended up going out to dinner with friends so will make the marlboro goo tonight, and put that over the mashed potatoes...thanks for the reminder.

Fred, nice job on the chicken fried steak!!

Barbara L said:
No, we haven't tried fondue. We'll have to do that one of these days. :cool:

Sounds like a fun thing to try for Christmas eve or new years eve doesn't it?

Back
Top Bottom