Dinner Tuesday 20th November

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm making home made Mac and cheese with ham. I'll have something green with it too. If others liked broccoli, I would put it in along with the ham. This is one of the few casserole type dishes Hubby likes. :D

Andy M. said:
Your weekly "taco tuesday" reminds me of Dr. Sheldon Cooper on BBT. It's nice to have some structure in your life.

:LOL: You might have something there, Andy! Now get out of my spot.

Andy M. said:
Your weekly "taco tuesday" reminds me of Dr. Sheldon Cooper on BBT. It's nice to have some structure in your life.

I resemble that remark! We have Tamales Wednesday here! :D

We both got pooped out putting together Stirling's video wall and all the miscellaneous other stuff that came up because of it.

I heated some leek and potato soup I had put in the freezer. Then I put out some cheese, pate, sopressata, brie, gruyère, cheddar, and breads. That made an easy supper.

I went with the chicken fried steak. I am easily swayed :rolleyes:
I made a duplicate plate for a future meal in the next couple days :)

Attachments

• Chicken Fried Steak.jpg
    Chicken Fried Steak.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 160
pacanis said:
That thing needs one of those toothpicks with the blue frou frou's on top :shock:
Holy Moly :yum:

Both look awesome, guys! Yes, a frou frou toothpick is needed, PPO, how did it not topple? :yum:

Last edited:
Chix thighs stuffed with mushroom duxelle and lemon chicken jus. Grilled asparagus. No starch.

Last edited:
Rackula said:
Chix thighs stuffed with mushroom duxelle and lemon chicken jus. Grilled asparagus. No starch.

Yum! You had grilled asparagus. I'm jealous.

powerplantop said:
I had to take the picture real quick!:LOL:

I can't understand how you were able to eat a burger that tall! It sure looks great!

I had to get creative with a limited selection, so I tried something different. I wrapped bacon around boneless/skinless chicken breasts and cooked them in my Wonder Cooker. When they were browned on both sides I added a package of frozen broccoli florets and a jar of Tostitos Monterey Jack nacho cheese. It turned out very good. :yum::yum:

Barbara L said:
I had to get creative with a limited selection, so I tried something different. I wrapped bacon around boneless/skinless chicken breasts and cooked them in my Wonder Cooker. When they were browned on both sides I added a package of frozen broccoli florets and a jar of Tostitos Monterey Jack nacho cheese. It turned out very good. :yum::yum:

Have you tried fondue in the Wonder cooker yet? Your bacon wrapped chicken with broccoli and cheese sounds wonderful. Wish I was there to help you eat it. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom