Dinner Tuesday 22nd January

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Tonight we are making homemade hamburgers, with nice hamburger rolls, lettuce, tomato and onion :yum:

Thinking about dim sum. I have a few types of frozen dumplings. Going to try and recreate a shrimp in peanut sauce we have at our favorite Chinese restaurant. And then, some kind of noodles. Probably Singapore style...

Last edited:
Burgers on the Griddler (too cold outside to grill). Some kind of starch and some kind of vegetable.

Macaroni Hamburger Hot dish with either elbows or maybe there are a couple partial small pkgs of other pastas, so it might be mixed. Green beans on the side. Lettuce and tomato and cuke salad. Don't have any bread that would make good garlic bread. I guess there's enough carbs. Gotta keep warm.

I'm thinking some kind of cheesey potato casserole with ham, but since I don't have any ham, Canadian link sausage instead.

Wish I could send Pac some ham, we have more than plenty. I thawed some homegrown green beans and have leftover corn along with ham, so we will have Slop tonight. I guess it could be described as a sort of cheesy potato casserole.

Last edited:
Thinking about dim sum. I have a few types of frozen dumplings. Going to try and recreate a shrimp in peanut sauce we have at our favorite Chinese restaurant. And then, some kind of noodles. Probably Singapore style...

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
I'm pan-searing a couple of top sirloin steaks and roasting a couple of potato blobs from Omaha Steaks (Christmas present). Will serve with spinach-artichoke dip and toasted baguette slices.

Wish I could send Pac some ham, we have more than plenty. I thawed some homegrown green beans and have leftover corn along with ham, so we will have Slop tonight. I guess it could be described as a sort of cheesy potato casserole.

That's OK, just send me some of your cheesey potato casserole instead :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom