Dinner Tuesday 23rd of August

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snip 13

Master Chef
Beef stirfry with as many veggies as I can find! Maybe sweet and sour and plain rice.
I will attempt to post dinner pics tonight, wish me luck :(
Had some trouble downloading last night. Think I will have to change the image size.

Last edited:
Image size does seem to make a difference. I try to re-size them so that the largest measurement (length or width) is 600 pixels. That seems to work out. Also make sure the file size (MB) isn't too large. If it's a little over the limit the uploader/posting script seems to do fine in reducing it but if it's too far over I find I get an error. What image format are you using? Do you have an image conversion program that can change it from a large image format to a more compressed format? I find png's to be the best quality to file size ratio. Jpg isn't bad. Gif kinda sucks for anything more complex that clip art. Bmp is so extremely bloated, not compressed at all so definitely, if that's what you're using, try converting the image. I think most cameras use either jpg/jpeg or png format though so resizing the physical dimensions of the image will probably take care of it. If you need help shoot me a pm with as much info as you can about your images and I'll see if I can help figure something out.

Chili con carne and corn bread. It's the kind of corn bread Uncle Bob calls corn cake or Northern corn bread but Iove the stuff.

Got pork chops thawing and will make either mac and cheese or au gratin potatoes depending on what else is going on. I have to go to the store since I'm out of milk and bread so will stop at the farmer's market and pick up some nice salad fixin's too.

Tonight we'll be having peppered steak tonight for supper with Campbells Beef Gravy, Bell Peppers, Onions & Zucchini along with some Jiffy Cornbread and whatever else I can find :)

BBQ Chicken Wings
Baked Potato w/ Butter and Chives
Broccoli????
Vanilla Ice Cream with Caramel

Steak and corn on the grill. I wanted to stuff a tomato, but they didn't look good, so I bought a red pepper to stuff with something instead. Maybe some sautéed broccoli, too. And parsley potatoes. I think that's it.

Steak and corn on the grill. I wanted to stuff a tomato, but they didn't look good, so I bought a red pepper to stuff with something instead. Maybe some sautéed broccoli, too. And parsley potatoes. I think that's it.

Hmmmmm Parsley Potatoes. Maybe................but Chives instead???

Chives would be nice. I'm hoping my parsley is still good. Otherwise it will be dried basil, lol.

Vegetable beef barley soup (chopped pot roast and the onion mushroom au jus from last night, frozen mixed vegetables, diced potato, chopped vine tomato and cooked barley).

img_1040804_0_e06f7edc519fca68914b5effe1f0b569.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom