Dinner Tuesday 26th February

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Tonight Steve cooked tea :)

We had some lamb loin chops (for me) and some pork sausages for Steve, with some homemade oven chips and fried eggs :yum:

Ground pork meatballs in broth, mixed greens with an oj and honey dressing,and some pasta with mushrooms,garlic and rosemary. dessert not sure yet.
kades

I cooked two meals worth of chicken thighs on Sunday so tonight we will have the second batch. I am going to make eggplant parm and will probably make a big batch of marinara as my freezer supply is gone.

I am also going to try making a gluten free pie tonight - Gravy Queen's recipe with a crust I have been wanting to try. :)

2nd nice day in a row. Mebbe 3rd. Even the chickens want to shed their feathers, as well as their skin and bones. Grilled chicken breasts, brushed with bbq sauce and lemon. Campfire potatoes and carrots with garlic butter, onion and thyme. Chocolate pudding for dessert,<< from a box mix. <<< Shh, I'm not telling.

dw made the roast chicken and steamed asparagrass that we were supposed to have yesterday. unfortunately, i woke up as they were finishing dinner (been feeling really exhausted lately but still can't sleep when i get home in the morning), so i just hacked the remaing 1/2 chicken up and put it in a container to take to work tonight with the leftover 'grass. it'll be good reheated in some frank's sauce, like a buffalo 1/2 chicken.

I have some chicken cacciatore simmering on the stove, with onions, bell peppers and garlic (we're not big mushroom fans). Will serve with garlic bread.

Pepper steak and jasmine rice

img_1243258_0_c33b07f64b5a813b3666956d053da98c.jpg

Did the Americas test kitchen mushroom and leek galette. Was really good, may sub the Gorgonzola next time. Bought a roasted chicken at Walmart to go with it.

Back
Top Bottom