Dinner Tuesday 26th of March

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snip 13

Master Chef
I'm making a simple pureed Zucchini Soup :yum:
I'm in the mood for "clean flavours"
Think I'll make a few dumplings for Daniel, he loves any soup with dumplings!

Since Hubby is away for 3 more nights, I'm taking full advantage of not having to eat meat and stodge lol!

Last edited:
Tonight we are thinking Subway or maybe the Chinese restaurant, not sure what we are having yet, we are still so full from lunch

I have a pound of sausage to use up so I think I'll do up some spaghetti sauce and pasta with garlic bread and salads.

We ended up going to Ninos again, but this time for a pizza, gee it was tasty, one of the best we have had, loved the base....it was ham and pineapple, simple but delicious :yum:

Tonight's supper was Chicken Masala, recipe from: Chicken Masala | Titli's Busy Kitchen

I'm not big on white meat, so I cubed one chicken breast and also used a drumstick and a wing. Next time I will leave out the cloves and grind all the spices except the cinnamon. It was good enough that we got out the "child cheater" to get the last of the sauce out of the pot. We had it with brown basmati rice, mango chutney, and hot lime pickle. The lime pickle didn't really work with this, but the mango chutney was the perfect accompaniment. Oh, and Carlsberg beer. ;)

20130326_194902.jpg

Back
Top Bottom