Dinner tuesday?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I brought my son pasta with bolognese sauce from work. I am more than happy to have a can of soup.

What a day. I think I need more mental health:wacko:

Well left over pot roast and pot make for a nice hash served with green beans and sweet pickles.

we are grazing the fridge. Daughter is out until 8 pm watching various sports teams at school (more about this on the Venting page if I get to it).

So, this is how things ended for me....I started with a bowl of special K with the fruit & yogurt clusters. By the way...that stuff is delicious!. Still craving something sweet, I had a small wedge of the pumpkin pie from the weekend. Okay...so I squirted some redi-whip on it.

So, that's it. A bowl of cereal and a slice of pie.:( It doesn't get much sadder than that. I want one of bucky's boiguhs..

It was salmon from the local fish monger. It was so fresh and good I almost didn't want to cook it. Did it in the oven med-rare with herbs de Provence, s&p, white wine. Steamed broc and caul w/ soy sauce. Baked sweet potato with butter and gomasio. Simple, but very tasty. Oh, I couldn't let the bottle of chard be opened just for the salmon . . .:whistling

We're having left over baked pasta. It was my first time making it and thought it was pretty good. I would change a few things about some of the ingredients but I'm pleased with what I did make. We're also having a baby romaine salad with goat cheese, pine nuts and dried cranberries.

Corazon, the pudding was in one of those little plastic cups with a foil lid, wasn't it??:-p I remember those...

if you're really good, you can lick the entire inside of the quart containers clean. :)

it doesn't impress women tho. the big chocolate ring on your face kinda kills that...

buckytom said:
if you're really good, you can lick the entire inside of the quart containers clean. :)

it doesn't impress women tho. the big chocolate ring on your face kinda kills that...
lol Bucky! Whenever we take Aidan for a hot chocolate, he ends up with a curve of chocolate on his forehead from the cup. He also looks like he has a handlebar mustache. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom