Dinner Tuesday 30th April 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Due to many activities this past weekend, I haven't cooked a meal in 4 days! So I guess it's time to step up to the stove. I have some thin steaks I may make into Philly steak sandwiches or I may make a batch of spaghetti. We'll see what I'm in the mood for come dinner time.

Right now I'm looking for the truck that ran over me last night while I was sleeping. The plan is beef-roast-into-BBQ sandwiches with baked beans and salad. Even more tempting is sending Himself out to the local restaurant that makes Broasted *sigh* chicken and jo-jo potatoes. :yum: Ahhhh! Chicken and jo-jos are winning! The beef can keep...

I have a condo board/banker meeting tonight so I'll be eating leftover smoked chicken thighs along with some leftover salad and some leftover pilaf.

When she gets home, SO is having some leftover pasta with shrimp, roasted red peppers and artichoke hearts.

I made a version of ribollita soup - chicken, tomatoes, white beans, spinach and seasonings. I used orzo instead of bread, and served it with garlic bread. DH says it was scrumpdiliicious.

We had leftover smoked ribs with baked potatoes and asparagus tonight.:chef:

Nothing better than cooking one main meal and getting lots of side meals from the first go-round. Himself always kids me about my planned leftovers. At least he's stopped accusing me of buying them (leftovers) at the grocery store. :LOL:

Yummy! Oh, they're fat potato wedges that are cooked right along with the chicken. And Broasted chicken is pretty much pressure-fried, using just a small amount of oil in a pressure-cooker type pot. And they are both delish!

Due to many activities this past weekend, I haven't cooked a meal in 4 days! So I guess it's time to step up to the stove. I have some thin steaks I may make into Philly steak sandwiches or I may make a batch of spaghetti. We'll see what I'm in the mood for come dinner time.

I take thin steaks and cook med rare in dry fry pan, no oil, and when done, pour in some salsa and toss. Serve in tortilla, add shredded cheddar or monterey jack cheese. Whalaa Ranch Steak

Back
Top Bottom