Dinner Tuesday 30th October

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Going to be brave and try chicken again tonight. Making grilled chicken thighs with chilli and lemon, baked butternut stuffed with brown and wild rice.

I've made the butternut stuffed with wild and brown rice (flavoured it with onion and leaf masala), made the chicken and made Steve's sweet potatoes.
Butternut and sweet potatoes came out fab! Just had a taste of both.
Had one piece of chicken, thought I would do it now and get it over with lol!
All I can say is I didn't spray paint my kitchen and I don't want to talk about it!
At least I didn't get sick this time, baby steps " roll eyes"

Tonight has to be a quickie meal. One pan, skillet baked ziti with some grocery store rotisserie chicken shredded in and a side salad. The noodles cook right in the sauce. It's a food.com recipe that uses heavy cream (that I leave out) and I add the chicken because meatless does not go over at my house.

Thanks for the reminder. I haven't made this in quite a while.

Tonight's dinner is tomato sauce with meatballs over some pasta of undetermined type.

Your welcome Andy...Butter Chicken is a fave of ours for sure :)

Put a pork loin in the oven. It wasn't quite thawed so will let it cook longer than normal. I think I'll make some corn pudding to go with it. If I get up the gumption, I'll also chop up some lettuce and make salads.

I made what my boys and girls call pizza bread plus 2 to take to my daughters tomorrow night. plusa salad and some tomato soup with croutons for me. dessert brownies amd ice cream.
That's it this girl is beat for some reason.
kades;)

I'm warming up the leftover stracoto (Italian pot roast) from last night, along with the sauce, which was scrumptious. Tonight I'll serve it with egg noodles and salad.

We had fusilli carbonara with a field green salad. Served it with Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc, 'cause Stirling had tasted it before and really liked it. I thought it was good, but I didn't think it was any better than our box wine. I don't feel it's worth $20 for a bottle. We'll have the rest of the bottle with seafood, as recommended on the bottle.

We grilled on Sunday and I threw some chicken breasts on the BBQ after everything else was done. So tonight I'm chopping those up to go on a salad w/ all of the usual suspects along with the last of the leftover baked beans.

Back
Top Bottom