Dinner Tuesday 4th December

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Tonight we are going out to dinner to our fave Indian restaurant :)

So looking forward to it, they have the best Indian food we have ever had anywhere :yum:

Okay, we are back from dinner :)

It was delicious! Very full now though!

We had samosas for entree, then shared Chicken Tikka Masala and Lamb Korma, cheese naan and keema naan, we always end up bringing some home for the next day as a snack :yum:

I've been a little bit too industrious and have packed up most of my baking and cooking supplies:wacko:

I had intended to take some peanut butter cookies to the square dancing lessons tonight; overcame the packed cookbooks by finding the desired recipe online, but the packed cookie sheets have stumped me. I am ready to surrender to the local pizza shops!

Italian sub for dinner tonight!:)

Okay, we are back from dinner :)

It was delicious! Very full now though!

We had samosas for entree, then shared Chicken Tikka Masala and Lamb Korma, cheese naan and keema naan, we always end up bringing some home for the next day as a snack :yum:

Sounds like a great meal, Kylie!

We'll probably have the turkey cutlets and kale I didn't cook yesterday.

I am trying to figure out how I am going to do the cutlets since I can't use any form of breading (not even gluten free crumbs) or egg wash but I want to get a nice crisp and flavourful outside to them.

Figuring out both TB's continued and my new dietary restrictions is challenging but I am actually finding it fun because I am using my culinary skills again. I have been baking so long that I kind of forgot how much I love to experiment with the savory! :chef:

I'm curious to hear what you come up with for the cutlets.

Going to PF Chang's for dinner tonight. (fusion chinese, excellent)
It's one of those places everyone shares in tasting lots of goodies.
They make an eggplant dish that is to die for. :yum:

I am trying to figure out how I am going to do the cutlets since I can't use any form of breading (not even gluten free crumbs) or egg wash but I want to get a nice crisp and flavourful outside to them.
My suggestion... pan sear them, deglaze with a little white wine and stock, and then reduce to make a pan sauce.

I think I'll do something with chicken just not sure what. I was thinking my mushroom swiss chicken but don't have the swiss cheese. Maybe I'll do the Russian pineapple chicken with rice. I think I have all the stuff for that. If not I'll do the Italian cream cheese chicken.

Love PF Changs! My office just had lunch there. I always get the Kung Pao chicken.

I'm not cooking tonight. DH will make tuna melts.

Their eggplant dish is one of our favorites!

We are having macaroni and cheese, pinto beans and salmon croquettes.

We'll probably have the turkey cutlets and kale I didn't cook yesterday.

Figuring out both TB's continued and my new dietary restrictions is challenging but I am actually finding it fun because I am using my culinary skills again. I have been baking so long that I kind of forgot how much I love to experiment with the savory! :chef:
Are you allowed to eat nuts? When we were doing Atkins, we used to use almond flour and coarsely ground almond for schnitzel.

Back
Top Bottom