Dinner Tuesday 4th June 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have some ground beef thawed. Not sure what I'll make with it. Going to the bridal shop with my son's fiancee and her mother for her fitting. We'll have lunch out afterwards so I guess I'll wait to see how hungry I am! I'm thinking maybe meatloaf but that can change.

Just took a piece of pork shoulder out of the slow cooker that had been cooking overnight. It's all pulled and juiced for some sandwiches whenever we get hungry today. May slide down the the chip truck for fried taters to go with it....

I haven't the slightest idea. I'm on a plane right now, on my way home after a fantastic long weekend in Austin with my dad, sister and BIL. I'll be landing at 5:20 this afternoon so dinner is unknown at this time. :)

Have some ground beef thawed. Not sure what I'll make with it. Going to the bridal shop with my son's fiancee and her mother for her fitting. We'll have lunch out afterwards so I guess I'll wait to see how hungry I am! I'm thinking maybe meatloaf but that can change.

That sounds exciting Jab going with your sons fiancee for the dress fitting, have a great time :)

How thoughtful for her to invite her future mother-in-law. Lovely gesture. Sounds like a very sweet girl. :angel:

...Going to the bridal shop with my son's fiancee and her mother for her fitting....

How much fun! Hope you had a lovely "Ladies' Day". :)

I haven't the slightest idea. I'm on a plane right now, on my way home after a fantastic long weekend in Austin with my dad, sister and BIL. I'll be landing at 5:20 this afternoon so dinner is unknown at this time. :)

Happy for you that you had a great time - visiting far-away family is so special. And the idea that you're on the plane posting? Aint' technology great! :w00t2:

Oh yeah, forgot to mention our dinner later tonight *facepalm*. Probably baking the two nice sized fillets of striped bass our neighbor gave us last night. I'll steam some broccoli; maybe saute up some chopped carrots, sliced scallions, and chunks of mushrooms, then add the leftover brown rice and warm it all with a bit of beef stock. Or maybe chicken since I still have part of a carton left in the fridge.

Had a lovely time at the bridal shop. She's going to be beautiful! It was 5:00pm before I got home so we're going to do leftovers. There's enough pork bbq for a meal so we'll heat that up with chips. I stopped at the farmers market and picked up some salad stuff so we'll be able to have salads too.

Just took a piece of pork shoulder out of the slow cooker that had been cooking overnight. It's all pulled and juiced for some sandwiches whenever we get hungry today. May slide down the the chip truck for fried taters to go with it....
Pan fried a few taters here at home. Paper plate night!!

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 133
Action shot. Mexican wings. They still have just a wee bit more to go.

Attachments

• Mexican wings.jpg
    Mexican wings.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 185
Back
Top Bottom