Dinner Tuesday, 8-28-2018

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
We ate early (for us) tonight. I marinated thin slices of chicken breast in 1/2 half Very Very Teriyaki and1/2 dry white wine and seared them in my Staub braiser. Sides were Basmati rice garnished with scallion pieces and toasted black sesame seeds; and baby Bok choy braised in a shallow bath of pressed garlic/sliced ginger/toasted sesame oil/chicken broth. Cheap eats that were tasty and quick to make. Notice: No Salad. :LOL:

Made a Costco run today so a rotisserie chicken was on the menu along with some toasted, buttered egg noodles and a salad.

Almost forgot the picture.
IMG_20180828_195420672.jpg

Sounds good, all!

I had beef stew and corn bread AGAIN. :ermm: :LOL: Cooking for one, this is why I rarely make soups and stews. Much as I love those one pot meals, I'm at fault for adding 'a few more veggies' here and there. Before I know it, I have a huge pot of stew or soup and am eating it for days. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Domino's Hawaiian Pizza will be delivered soon. If it's not "Hawaiian enough", I still have some leftover Pineapple salsa.

I could go for that! It's been a while, but every now and then I LOVE a ham and pineapple pizza. :yum: Lots of pizza purists would disagree and say pineapple has no place on a pizza...but, it's pretty darn good, IMO. :)

I could go for that! It's been a while, but every now and then I LOVE a ham and pineapple pizza. :yum: Lots of pizza purists would disagree and say pineapple has no place on a pizza...but, it's pretty darn good, IMO. :)

I never quite got the pineapple on pizza thing. It is not a "pizza snob" thing, I just never liked the taste. I like pizza, and I like pineapple... just not together.

CD

I never quite got the pineapple on pizza thing. It is not a "pizza snob" thing, I just never liked the taste. I like pizza, and I like pineapple... just not together.

CD

"Sweet Sour Salty" has always been a favorite combination of mine. A shake or two of hot pepper flakes, and I'm all set for a Hawaiian Pizza. My homemade salsa set the whole thing off.:yum:

Now you guys having me crave a pizza from our favorite place back home. Donato's makes a Hawaiian pizza with thin-sliced ham, pineapple, almond slivers, and a dusting of cinnamon. Don't judge until you taste one, but it is delicious. :yum:

Rubbed a couple of b/s chicken thighs with Famous Dave's, grilled one side, flipped and topped the other side with Sweet Baby Ray's to finish..

Sides were mac salad and broccoli/zucchine saute..

Ross

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom