Dinner Tuesday 8th January

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i have training on a new system until noon, but then if i can stay awake afterwards i'm either going to make pork sirloin chops pizzaola, pork chops with hot and sweet peppers and onions, or put the chops in a garden style sunday gravy.

Braciola-style meatloaf (stuffed w/ baby spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, & shredded mozzarella cheese - topped w/ tomato sauce), garlic-smashed potatoes, & steamed brussels sprouts.

I'm not sure yet what I will fix with them, but I took some thin-cut boneless pork chops out to defrost. I'm not planning anything elaborate. I will probably just season them and cook them in a skillet and serve with a vegetable and possibly baked potatoes with sour cream and chopped green onions.

barbara, have you ever made pork parm before. your chops sound perfect for it.

just bread the chops as you would chicken for chicken parm, then do the rest with the sauce and cheese.

man, i think i need to make chicken parm soon. i've got it on the brain.

change of plans (once again) for me. no time to cook, so i'm trying out a new chinese place.

i'm having seaweed eggdrop soup, hot an spicy squid, and vegetable chow mein.

barbara, have you ever made pork parm before. your chops sound perfect for it.

just bread the chops as you would chicken for chicken parm, then do the rest with the sauce and cheese.

man, i think i need to make chicken parm soon. i've got it on the brain.

change of plans (once again) for me. no time to cook, so i'm trying out a new chinese place.

i'm having seaweed eggdrop soup, hot an spicy squid, and vegetable chow mein.
No, I haven't tried that, but I will someday. Tonight I'm more in the mood for simply seasoned pork chops. :)

We're pressing the new Cuisinart food processor into service for supper tonight. In about an hour or so we'll have fresh pizza sauce. It's simmering right now and aroma is about to make us crazy. Then, when the time is right I'll make some pizza dough and we'll feast on homemade pizza tonight. Will probably have some cold beers with it and finish with a slab of upside-down German chocolate cake.

Tonight we'll have leftover stuffed pork loin and some fresh spinach sautéed with bacon fat and crumbled bacon.

We're pressing the new Cuisinart food processor into service for supper tonight. In about an hour or so we'll have fresh pizza sauce. It's simmering right now and aroma is about to make us crazy. Then, when the time is right I'll make some pizza dough and we'll feast on homemade pizza tonight. Will probably have some cold beers with it and finish with a slab of upside-down German chocolate cake.

That all sounds delicious Katie :yum:

Had some leftover chicken that I sliced, made some fresh condiments with some leftover stuff, warmed some torillas, and we did make-it-yourself soft tacos. Have to get rid of those leftovers somehow, but it was very tasty (made some pico de gallo (probably misspelled) from scratch).

Back
Top Bottom