Dinner, Tuesday April 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Half Baked said:
I'm going to use up some leftovers by making a ham, cheese, broccoli and potato casserole.
I just lurve :LOL: casseroles
lulu said:
I can't decide....when I did the groceries last week I had pencilled in a soup for today, but its just too warm, maybe I'll make a salade niscoise...
one of my favo's fer sure;)
redkitty said:
Left over Lentil PIE from last night, which came out so super yummy!!!
care to share the recipe? sounds wonderful and I love lentils:chef:
bethzaring said:
Beef stew here. I started it in the crock pot this am. Never made it in a crock pot before. Always simmered it in my cast iron dutch oven, felt that was the proper way to make beef stew.
and NY Times bread
I am still wreathing over my adoration of that NYTimesBread. Gad it's a hoot! I love the stuff. So easy, it's almost makes itself! You shouldn't have a problem with your beef stew. I'll bet it turns out grande!:ROFLMAO:
Caine said:
Set a place for me. I can come and watch everyone else eat.
Me too, if you have enuff that is:LOL:
Betcha dollar$ to donut$ that for me tonight, it'll be neither of the two:wacko: , but plane food is a good guess. Oakland, California, here she comes!:-p

mexican again

Lime & Garlic glazed chicken tacos with homemade roasted salsa verde and seared onions.

Salad with Cilantro Dressing.

Ncage

We've had guests the last 4 weeks, the last one left today. We have either been cooking or going to their favorite places so tonight we are going to try out Bistro Francais. They get great reviews...who would have thought good French food in Mexico?!:ohmy:

Fresh Ham

Well if i can figure out what to make with LO roasted fresh ham i will make that. Or maybe we'll just eat LO pie!

Av

Birthday dinner for my hubby. Smoked baby back ribs, chicken and t-bone steaks, rice, charro beans, salad, fruit salad and tres leches cake. He turned 42 years old today.

We had a real busy day, so we just had bacon, lettuce and tomato on sourdough bread and some of my wife's award winning potato salad. The only thing missing is corn on the cob. ;)

Back
Top Bottom