Dinner, Tuesday Aug 19th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We went shopping for a new built-in oven and stovetop so we stopped for a late lunch at TGIFriday's. I don't know why we bother. I got the chipotle rubbed steak sandwich on ciabatta, it tasted like rubber on a stale bun. At least they took it off the bill. We will probably have open faced turkey/gravy sandwiches with stuffing later tonight if we're hungry.

Barb

MIL brought me KFC for lunch and I am about to hobble to the kitchen and warm up the taco meat DH thawed for tonight. Border is out so it is taco salads for two! And tons of fresh fruit for dessert.

Boiled a bit of angel hair pasta, tossed with garden tomatoes, peppers, and greens (arugula and chard). Little olive oil, little Cavendar's Greek seasoning. My mouth is watering just from the memory of it. Hubby was in heaven. So simple, so good.

That hit the spot. Along with a big mug of milk :)

Attachments

• goulash&garlic bread.jpg
    goulash&garlic bread.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 171
all of you are having such good things to eat. i am a little embarrassed to say , i am having a small chicken snack from kfc. don't really feel like eating or cooking just yet.

babe:chef:

By the time DH came home I was not feeling great and ended up having a plain salad and a Boost. He had his famous taco salad and is taking my half for lunch.

A cheese omlet and buttered bread. It was all I could handle after my hour in the dentists chair.

well, scrap my dinner again. i don't mind- i dined on a piece of turkey, a mandarin orange/jell-o blend, & sugarless vanilla pudding instead. yum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom