Dinner, Tuesday Dec. 11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad you started this Barb, just came on to check.

It'll be Italian sausages with peppers and onions and garlic on buttered noodles for the man, no toms as they really upset his stomach like last night,even though he loves them. For me, and I'll share with him too, it'll be a big bowl of steamed vegetables. So far, I have onions, carrots, brocci-flower, cauliflower, aparagus and green beans. I'll steam then add 1 small pat of butter and seasoning and that'll be my dinner. Warm sourdough with butter for him to sop up the juices from his dinner.

BLT's while I wait for DH to come home and hook up the new oven!

I'm making Potato Leek Soup for the boy and my weekly usual Roasted Red Pepper & Sweet Potato for me! So, it's a soupy night in our house!

Speedy Baked Mexican Chicken (I can use all of the speedies I can get this week!:wacko:) and rice with green chilies, black beans and tomatoes. If dd's mouth is still bothering her, I'll probably just make her another batch of kads' "sick soup" (no offense, kads, that's just what Sofie calls it!).

tonight is gonna be interesting. i have to start cooking for my dept's holiday party on thursday. i promised dw it wouldn't take away any of our family time, so i have to do this in pieces.
i'll be stopping at costco and a farmer's market on the way home, so i get to leave work early (yay!)

then, i'm making dijon and fennel crusted pork tenderloins with apples and onions for our dinner.

after the wee'un goes to sleep, i'll start cooking for the party. tonight, i'm making a lobster pot full of sausages and meatballs. gotta try to figure how many pounds of ground beef i'll need for 75 meatballs.

I'm going to bake some salmon fillets topped with a breadcrumb, melted butter, parsely and horseradish mixture. I'll serve with traditional rice pilaf and creamed spinach.

buckytom, sorry, but I wouldn't want to be you tonight, good luck this week!

Swiss steak, baked potato, green peas, bread, and the last bit of the pumpkin cheesecake with rum cream I made Sunday for desert.

I've been in a cooking rut lately, so I'm trying something new: chicken in a sauce with honey, soy sauce, and some other things. I'll probably cook some rice and corn to go with it, but I haven't decided yet.

Im feeling something hearty tonight. Pizza or meatball sandwhich.....not sure but I want some Mozzerella.

It's time for Tuesday night dinner with friends - make that one friend, since the other two regulars are out of town. We're headed to a great tapas place that uses a lot of Asian influences.

One inch fillet steaks cooked rare with baked potatoes in their jackets (sour cream, parsley and garlic for one half and butter and cheese for the other) with a big dollop of coleslaw on the side.

already had ours and cleaned up....had a guest join us tonite. did little bits/pieces of pizza for horses duves. Romaine/onion/clementine salad with a blueberry vinegar dressing. oven bbq'd spare ribs; oven "frenchfries" and corn muffins. 2 kinds of cookies and coffee. Everything was deelish!!!!

Hi all - newbie here... don't mean to double post, but I wrote tonight's dinner menu in my introduction!

Tonights menu:

Ensalada de Naranjas
Salad: oranges, pineapple, lettuce, green and orange peppers
Dressing: garlic, oil, vinegar, orange juice, crushed red hot chili peppers and dry mustard

Wow! The sweet fruit with the bitter vinegar and spicy peppers! AMAZING!

Farfalle with Carrot, Sage and Scallion
Just what the recipe title says... all the veggies stir-fried in butter and oil, salt and pepper and atop organic wheat farfalle... a little shredded cheese sprinkled on top...

YUM!!!

Last night was hot Italian sausage with peppers & onions and oven roasted potatoes.

img_520257_0_1de6f335e342ee3b3828f45b49d26ea7.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom