Dinner: Tuesday Dec. 2nd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sattie

Washing Up
Goodmorning!!! Wakie wakie!

Too dang early for me to even guess! But I do know it will be a marinated skirt steak.

UGH! Put me back to bed!

[Sleep-walking] I'm working late again so I will stop on the way home and grab an italian sandwich loaded up with everything[/sleep-walking]

Go back to sleep SATTIE!!!

LOL just kidding......I haven't even figured out what I want for breakfast yet other than coffee!!

*grumble grumble tuesdays suck* We're having leftover roast chicken. Either hot open faced sandwiches or enchiladas. Depends on my energy level after work.

Broiled beef tenderloin marinated in lime juice and onion juice. Baked potatoes with all the fixin's, and some sauteed spinach.

Well......I was going to make a escarole & cannilini bean soup with chicken meatballs, but I dont seem to have all the ingredients:ermm:Soooo I guess maybe some chicken burgers, if I can find a good recipe;)
Happy Eating Everyone!:)

gonna try the chicken and stuffing foil packets by ol blue.

I might make chicken tacos from the left over chicken I cooked Sunday. Can someone tell me how to do that? How do I season the meat, the same way as I would burger, with water and the sodium filled taco seasoning, then let it cook down? I tried a search and kept running into cold chicken taco salad, I want mine like the hot burger kind.

Thanks

I did just that Pacanis when I did it...
chopped up some leftover chicken, and proceeded as usual like it was ground beef.

Fetticine with Roasted Red Pepper sauce, Crusty bread rubbed with garlic. Dessert -Homemade ice cream

Go back to sleep SATTIE!!!

LOL just kidding......I haven't even figured out what I want for breakfast yet other than coffee!!

I wish! I'm good now!!!

Poor Alix... you just tell it like it is don't ya hun??? :LOL:

Going Greek tonight
Pork marinated in lemon, oregano, garlic, onion,olive oil and salt and pepper
Greek salad
Greek pita bread brushed with olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper and then lightly fried
feta and olives

Thanks Suzi. I'll know for next time.
I've changed my mind and decided to go with chicken and biscuits tonight. That's going to hit the spot.

Going Greek tonight
Greek salad
Greek pita bread brushed with olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper and then lightly fried
feta and olives

This all sounds Delish!:chef: How will you cook da pork?

baked in a grecian urn? :cool:

dw just called on the way to the store. i had a choice of hamburgers and fries, or fish and boiled spuds.

i have a hunk of goat cheese waiting to be stuffed into a burger, so i chose those.

Going Greek tonight
Greek salad
feta and olives

My kind of girl!!!! YUM! :chef:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom