Dinner Tuesday, Dec 9th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sattie

Washing Up
Mornin folks.... what plans do you have for dinner tonight?

I'm still shaking the fog out of my head... so I'm not sure just yet!

Spaghetti with meatballs and french bread. I searched out the threads last night on meatballs because I haven't made them before. I am looking forward to tonight to see how the come out. Thanks for everyones help that has posed on meatballs....they all sounded so good!

I took another container of mystery stuff out of the freezer. It was red, so I figured it was sauce I had frozen. It was, so looks like something with red gravy on it tonight, in spite of similar dishes over the past four or five days....
It already has chunks of meat in it, but after reading the above post, I just might attempt making some meatballs myself, for the first time. I'll head out and pick up some rolls and mozzarella and make meatball subs, but it's a lot of sauce.... I might turn the rest into a little goulash for tomorrow.

I have some chicken breast thawed out and some carrots, brocoli, onions, peppers. When I picture what to do with this in my mind I can only think of making a stir fry since I had chicken soup last week. Anyone have any suggestions?

I have to cook the meatloaf I have been trying to get to a friend who's son went through major surgery last week. I am out all day and going to a Ladies' Dessert Evening later, plus DH is going out to "dinner with the guys" so if I get the meatloaf in the oven I will take two pieces for me and take the rest with me to get to our friends - hopefully some roasted veggies as well.

Calico Beans & Mexicali Spoon Bread (beans are in the slow cooker and the bread is in the oven as I write this.)

I've just prepared a vegetable soup, roasted pork with oriental spices and a spinach cream ..however,I am thinking about making Tiramisù for my new boyfriend.. he is absolutely fond on it.. but I am not keen on this cake,it's too fattening...

I have some chicken breast thawed out and some carrots, brocoli, onions, peppers. When I picture what to do with this in my mind I can only think of making a stir fry since I had chicken soup last week. Anyone have any suggestions?
You might cut into small pieces all the ingredients you have on hand and put them in a pan suitable for ovens,then you might pour bread crumbs on top with some olive oil and papropaka or pepper/ red tandoori powder and cook for 15 minutes untill it becomes crunchy.

You might cut into small pieces all the ingredients you have on hand and put them in a pan suitable for ovens,then you might pour bread crumbs on top with some olive oil and papropaka or pepper/ red tandoori powder and cook for 15 minutes untill it becomes crunchy.

Thx Arwen :)

Do you like Greek?

you could marinate them in olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, garlic,onion,salt and pepper and then fry them up. Very yummy!

Back
Top Bottom