Dinner Tuesday June 9, 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
whats for dinner?

lentil soup or western omelet/scrambled eggs and baking powder biscuits.

I have a whole chicken breast I will be cooking in the oven as it's pouring rain here.

I hope to have rice pilaf with it and a veggie.

Took some ground beef out of the freezer and think I'll make mock beef stroganoff that I'll have over noodles. Am still in a baby lima bean mood, so will have those as a side. Still nothing in the house for dessert. I'll live without it.

hello everyone.

we don't have dessert very often either.

hi, msmofet; not much of a dessert person, myself , though i love cheesecake! i'd rathe have a cheese course.

i made a salad & added lemon-pepper tuna from one of those pouches & a drizzle of lite catalina, & am cooking cabbage soup.

im working at the restaurant tonight so i'll probly eat there, but i have some pork marinating for tommorow

I worked in a restaurant all day, don't feel like cooking! Having pulled pork and collard greens from the local BBQ Joint.

hi, msmofet; not much of a dessert person, myself , though i love cheesecake! i'd rathe have a cheese course.

i made a salad & added lemon-pepper tuna from one of those pouches & a drizzle of lite catalina, & am cooking cabbage soup.
i love to have gouda, smoked gouda, brie and blue cheese on pieces of bread ripped from a nice crispy round loaf of bread. whats in your soup (besides cabbage LOL)?

http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f56/hungarian-sauerkraut-soup-56761.html

Steak, sautéed Cremini mushrooms in Rosemary-Marsala sauce, and garlic mashed potatoes.

i love to have gouda, smoked gouda, brie and blue cheese on pieces of bread ripped from a nice crispy round loaf of bread. whats in your soup (besides cabbage LOL)?

:) just cabbage, water, vegetarian "beef" base (oops, i didn't see that it was vegan! tastes fine, though.) ground pepper, garlic, seasalt. usually ham & potatoes, though i am cooking lite for a few days.:glare: except..... tonite i'm not!

:) just cabbage, water, vegetarian "beef" base (oops, i didn't see that it was vegan! tastes fine, though.) ground pepper, garlic, seasalt. usually ham & potatoes, though i am cooking lite for a few days.:glare: except..... tonite i'm not!

& sage powder! & ginger paste.

Back
Top Bottom