Dinner Tuesday March 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
We plan on Chicken Marsala, mashed potatoes, assorted baby squash with butter, a green salad and rolls. Dessert banana cream pie.
What's on your plate?
kadesma

Roast Chicken, parsleyed potatoes, carrot slaw and sourdough rolls. Fresh plums for dessert.

top sirloin roast
garlic roasted potatos with carrots
corn
baguette
triple choclate ice cream

there's a beef roast/yukons/baby carrot/onion chunks/cloves of garlic/celery/shrooms in the crockpot cooking away. tweaking the broth though; my last broth was richer than this.

I slow braised a brisket in beef stock with cilantro, 1 each dried ancho, guajillo, New Mexico, chipotle peppers and onions. I will shred the meat, reduce the sauce and make some chalupas and refried beans.

DH has his colonoscopy in the AM so it's chicken broth for him! I'll probably have some left overs or just make a sandwich.

Well, I had some home-made ricotta left over and needed some way to use it. What I ended up doing was making mac'n'cheese and layering the ricotta on top. I added some bread crumbs, broiled until golden brown and BON APPETIT!

Here was dinner. I served it over regular macaroni for something different, and I didn't drain the pasta good enough. :ermm: Oh well. :rolleyes:

img_881698_0_3941cb088e4842defad13f9c3d3cbdee.jpg

img_881698_1_fd8526defb720c565eddde44dca09646.jpg

Tried a new crock-pot recipe. Laid boneless pork chops on onion slices and poured a blend of chicken broth and Dijon mustard on top...plus a bit of white wine. A little for the pot, a little for the cook.;) Served over buttered and parleyed noodles with a side of sauteed zucchini. And, of course, the ubiquitous salad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom