Dinner Wed. July 21

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nah, his idea of "ice cream" is some soy stuff that tries to pass itself off as the real thing - not my cup of tea at all :LOL:
Blech! Of course I meant to say that he banned you from the kitchen so that he could save you from the yucky ice cream by attacking it himself! Take care of that leg sweetie.

:)Barbara

I made a "kind-of" meatball stroganoff.... minus the mushrooms. Mark doesn't like them.
img_909763_0_3ef0f58591e98a11460e47bd198b229a.jpg

Since I had some wonderful leftover Eggplant Parmegian from Sunday made with a lovely colorful assortment of farmers market eggplant, we enjoyed Eggplant Parmegian Sub Sandwiches last night. I just reheated the eggplant & then piled it onto a loaf of WalMart's own (YES - WALMART'S OWN) garlic bread, which I'd pretoasted. Added some more luscious cheese on top & broiled to melt. Fabulous. We really really like WalMart's own brand of garlic bread (foil-wrapped in the bakery department). Tasty without being overpowering, & the bread toasts up perfectly - tender & crisp without being tooth-breakingly hard. Makes really terrific hot sub sandwiches.

I made a veggie stir fry with garden-fresh peppers, onions, zuchini and yellow squash.

Back
Top Bottom