Dinner Wed. March 14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now that my son is home, and having been well fed by my mother:glare: ..I feel obligated to give the boy something I've made in the past that he always loves.

Steak Pizziola
Mashed potatoes
Creamed corn
Salad
Dinner rolls

I may even offer to take a ride to dairy queen with him, if he's so inclined.

I was cleaning out the garage in preparation to bring the final items of my parents over for storage and rediscovered my long lost friend "The Grill". So I'm going to grill something....not sure what yet but it'll be whatever looks the best at the meat counter. Its another day in the 70's and then its suppose to start dropping and rain coming tonight so I'm def. going to get one day in this week. As for sides....that all depends on what meat I choose and what produce looks the best.

More Chicken soup I`m afraid, it seems my Child has got the same nasty cold my wife has :(

me, I`m staying the Lab coz it`s safer, Germs Fear this place :)

Going to have a Smoked Picnic Half ham, with a Crosse and Blackwell Glaze on it. Hash brown potatoes and for a veg., some green beans and the rest of the apple crisp I made yesterday.

Bourbon...Wild Turkey Russell's Reserve
Chicken stir fry...Testing Cast Iron Wok....I found the little devil:ermm:

A small portion of Chocolate Icecream.....My Daily Fix!

Bourbon...In the cool of the evening..

I'm having Quorn Indian Bites, couscous and steamed asparagus.

And for later I have some Green & Blacks Dark Chockie! YUM

I have a frozen whole chicken - I think I'll pressure cook it, shred it, toss with BBQ and have BBQ chicken sandwiches - or shred and toss with the left-over pasta I have and make some chicken spaghetti - and a salad - yes - with this second dish I don't have to go to the grocery store!

I made enough monte Cristos (two, cut in half equals four servings) for supper last night and lunch the rest of this week, so lunch will be a monte cristo dusted with powdered sugar, strawberry preserves, french bakes (as opposed to fries), and peach pie (Marie Callender's). Tonight will be salad, gym, yogurt and two cookies, bedtime.

The couscous was a box organic brand and it was yucky! I should have made my own and I over steamed my asparagus! BLAH!

Shrimp with a balsamic glaze, thanks Mish, white rice with parmesan and butter, asparagus, green salad and the peach cobbler I didn't make yesterday:LOL:

kadesma

Back
Top Bottom