Dinner, Wed. March 26

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just put some green beans and asparagus in my "everyday pan" (my teflon wok with a lid). A large clove of garlic, some pepper, a lotta salt and a little water.
I'm not sure what I'm having yet, but it will probably include the above :)

OK. It inluded exactly the above. Nothing else added. (edited to add that I did put in some butter and EVOO) Pretty darn good too. I can't believe I ate that whole wok full of veggies, but they're good for you, right?
Bowl #2 :)

Attachments

• beans & asparagus.jpg
    beans & asparagus.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
with lefse in mind, i got a u.s. combo sushi platter (2 tuna, 2 salmon, 2 yellowtail, 2 white tuna, 1 tuna roll, side salad), and a salmon skin hand roll.

with lefse in mind, i got a u.s. combo sushi platter (2 tuna, 2 salmon, 2 yellowtail, 2 white tuna, 1 tuna roll, side salad), and a salmon skin hand roll.
now see there Buckmaster....................this is EXACTLY why I have to take in my laptop. it's all here, plus of course the others from the other thread that I must add, how fatteing is this stuff anyway?

OK. It inluded exactly the above. Nothing else added. (edited to add that I did put in some butter and EVOO) Pretty darn good too. I can't believe I ate that whole wok full of veggies, but they're good for you, right?
Bowl #2 :)

Pacanis, that is my kind of meal! But I would probably add Bilby's crumpets!

DH was hungry for something fried last night, so he fixed country fried steaks, mashed potatoes and gravy.
I contributed by heating up a can of green beans. ;)

Fine thanks. Just part and parcel of the medications I'm on. You get days like that, and they become "Crumpet Days"!!;)

I totally understand re the meds and stuff. Only my days become Macaroni & Cheese Whiz days. I will have to try the crumpets as I love them!

Back
Top Bottom