Dinner, Wed. March 26

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barb L.

Master Chef
Since the weather is a little better today, I will be grilling steaks, a few shrimp, baked potatoes, broccoli, and salad .

Last edited:
Maybe this will be grill day, as we had chicken day last week!!!
The hot dog bun thread just made me decide to make brats for dinner. MMM its been awhile!

sweet orange prosciutto wrapped pork chops, baked.
lemon/rosemary/shallot brown and wild rice.
red cabbage thinly sliced sauteed in butter salt and pepper with a Cuisinart light pulpy mixture of onion and gala apples.
biscuits with butter and home made mixed fruit preserves.
H20 for both of us.
for dessert I have tons of naval oranges so stewed orange supreme segments in crepes with warm orange cream on top.​

we are having a friend over but he is getting what i already had planned; leftover corn chowder, but I am making fresh herbed dinner rolls:)

I made the boy a huge pot of turkey chili, it's simmering and smells lovely! I'm having the last piece of my spinach feta PIE.

We're going out to eat at The Church Brewworks for my brother's 21st birthday. Gonna be feelin' good in the neighborhood.

I think I'll be doing the Spanish rice today. I decided to have it burrito style to make it a little more filling. Plus I have a ton of tortillas I need to use up.

I am using the chicken legs I took out for last night and have finally decided that I am roasting them with potatoes, onions and carrots. I have some snap peas which I will gently steam with butter and lemon juice.

I made applesauce for some carrot cake I am trying out for my next wedding cake and have lots leftover so I think I will serve it warm over some homemade vanilla ice cream for dessert.

Well it was supposed to be Sesame Beef and Broccoli stir fry but I forgot to take the beef out of the freezer :-( ......so it will be fieldgreens salad with left over baked ham on top and french dressing ...and maybe some biscuits.

gonna be homemade corned beef hash with poached eggs (in the broth!)

so onion garlic butter evoo spuds carrots swedes corned beef tad o broth chopped up and skillet fried topped with the eggs.

Back
Top Bottom