Dinner Wed. Oct. 25

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barb L.

Master Chef
Going to grill veal blade chops I have marinading in teriyaki sauce, fresh green beans w/ bacon / onion, and mashed potatoes.

OK TONIGHT is going to be the tortilla pizzas. Last night we ended up with beef stir fry.

Dinner tonight will be brown rice steamed, no fat. Steamed veggies of zukes, yams and cauliflower, for me again, no fat. Stuffing for the DH, home made with sourdough/multigrain/white bread, butter, onion, celery, sage, salt and pepper. Boneless/skinless chicken breast for me, grilled, in soy/mustard/s&p, for the husband seasoned on both sides then dipped in flour/ice water mixture and dropped in hot oil. Drizzle orange/vinegar/sugar mixture over all.

Well I picked up work tonight and tomorrow night so I fixed tonights meal of Spagetti with Homemade Meat Sauce and tomorrow nights meal of Homemade Chili. I thought I'd do the two meals at once start I was already cutting up the onions, green peppers, etc.... and browning the ground beef.

I am going over to my girlfriend's house this afternoon and will probably have dinner at her house. I don't know what she is cooking but she is a great cook.

taking my leftover pot roast and transforming it into a beef/vegtable soup, homemade yeast rolls and leftover pumpkin pie.

Someone here mentioned split pea soup on another thread; that made me remember that I hadn't made that for many years! Guess what I have simmering in a big pot now?!!

My dinner plans have changed - Bobbie ended up doing so many errands that by the time she called me she just wanted to relax.

So now I have to think up something for dinner. I have a lot of diet dishes in the freezer and I think I have some frozen vegie burgers. I will defrost something but I was really looking foward to going over to Bobbie's house for dinner.

We are having jalapeno and pecan stuffed pork chops, oven roasted garlic and parmesan cheese potaotes, and baked asparagus with olive oil and garlic.

Nothing fancy, just Pitched a corned beef round in the pot this morning, have added some yukon gold potatoes, cabbage, green beans, carrots. Baked some french bread and made some chocolate cup cakes...
kadesma:)

kadesma said:
Nothing fancy, just Pitched a corned beef round in the pot this morning, have added some yukon gold potatoes, cabbage, green beans, carrots. Baked some french bread and made some chocolate cup cakes...
kadesma:)
Sounds good to me yum ! Have a nice evening !!

Meat ragu on spaghetti, tonight. The sauce has the usual suspects, plus I added a couple or four of these cute little Scotch Bonnet peppers that the local farmer sold me. Yeehah! I had never encountered these guys before, and I'm glad I took hot pepper precautions, just because I didn't know. Now that's a speecy, spicy meat sauce! I'm glad I like hot.

Tonight I roasted a chicken along with chunks of rutabaga, turnips, potatoes, carrots, onions, garlic cloves, & brussel sprouts in the pan with it. Only seasonings were extra-virgin olive oil, salt, & freshly ground pepper. Turned out crisp-skinned, juicy, & delicious. (And I can't wait to enjoy the leftovers for lunch :) )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom