Dinner, Wednesday, 10-17-07.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

legend_018

Head Chef
Hamburger Helper - Helper Hamburger - Hamburger makes a great meal.
LOL

What is everyone else having?

dinner is at a local mickey d's tonight, for a fundraiser for my son's school.

i told him he's going to be working there, so he's been practicing to be a waiter.

if anyone's rude, i'll have to teach him to spit. :cool: (j/k)

found a chipotle garlic smoked sausage at the local sausagaria yesterday. so with that, we'll have a mash of pots in cream, carrots with butter, butter/bib lettuce with lemon/rosemary vinaigrette. he doesn't know it yet, but when he leaves for work, I'll make him Scottish Shortbread, his favorite, plain this time, no dipping in nothing:neutral:

Tonight is my photography class, so the plan is to make panini afterward with ciabatta bread, pesto, prosciutto and provolone. Maybe a caprese salad with the last of the garden tomatoes if I have the energy.

tonight, roast beef, mashed potatoes, gravy, mixed greens salad,artichokes with garlic,parsley,butter, rolls..no dessert unless jello counts:LOL:
kadesma

ok this is gunna sound Strange, But... I`v made Lamb burgers with a southern fried chicken type coating on them, and I`m doing Chili spiced potato wedges in the oven, and a nice Cucumber salad.

that sounds really good, yt.

can never get enough lamb.

are you adding any spice to the lamb. middle eastern type spices sound like a match.

Today is DH's birthday, so we're having strip steaks, garlic roasted potatoes, spring greens salad, peas and apple pie for dessert.

I'm starving already!!! I'm preparing a crunchy chicken bake, mashed sweet potatoes, and four cheese linguini. Can't wait!

lpb

skewered beef
corn
fries
fresh rolls

Come on over Uncle Bob ... we'se got plenty!! :chef:

i told him he's going to be working there, so he's been practicing to be a waiter.

awwwww - one year for Christmas I got my son this little waiter "kit" - he had a blast waiting on us!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm making sushi tonight - I have eel, tuna, and salmon for the fish then I have chives, cilantro, cucumber, and cream cheese - ginger, wasabi, and I also found some jalapeno masago - that should be good!!!! Udon noodles/soup beforehand.

family night here.

buffalo chicken dip
roast pork loin
oven potatoes
broccoli (although I would prefer peas)
applesauce

pumpkin pie

Whew I am pooped already!

This is my first post in one of these threads as I am new to the boards. Wednesdays and Thursdays are big cooking days for me as my girlfriend is the on call at the hospital and gets home late.... tonite i have planned:

Appetizer - Vegetable Fritters (Zucchini, Eggplant, Mushrooms)

Pasta - Fussili w/ Asparagus and potatoes

Meat - Pan Seared Duck w/ Pinot Noir sauce

Dessert - Mini chocolate covered coffee bon-bons w/hazlenuts

gonna be eating late tonite but ill take some photos if i have time. I'm off to de-bone my firt duck... the meat market doesn't sell boneless anymore... so this could get interesting :huh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom