Dinner Wednesday 10-29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I have chicken marinading in the frig since 5 this morning, but that's as far as I got. Although it's chicken breast, I'm gonna wing it tonight. Ha ha, get it? Wing it!

I have two chicken breast halves left from last night and haven't decided how to prepare them. I have been thinking of chicken quesadillas but am open to all suggestions....anyone got other ideas?

Chicken seems popular tonight! LOL goomk!!!!

I think we may be going out this afternoon for dinner... we have been wanting to go to the California Pizza Kitchen.

Not sure, but I have to have it ready before I leave for my doctor's appointment at one so that the border can heat it up when he gets home at 4 and then DH and I can have it when we are back around 6.

Any ideas? I have some pork chops, ground beef and italian sausages...I can use any one of those.

How about a nice and easy dish like

porkchops with mushroom sauce over rice or mashed potatoes. Easy and comfort food. Salad and bread to go with?

How about a nice and easy dish like

porkchops with mushroom sauce over rice or mashed potatoes. Easy and comfort food. Salad and bread to go with?

That's what I was originally going to do; however, it has to be something that is easy reheat and doesn't lose flavour when doing so. I am thinking of making a goulash in a pot and then just leaving it on low in the crockpot.

Then we can have that delish pork chop meal (one of my favourites) tomorrow! But thanks PD!

OMG!:ohmy: I've got dinner started already! :LOL:

I made some chili with the leftover pulled pork.
It's simmering down now.

And some nachos (thanks to love2Q's recipe) with the pulled pork.
Just gotta pop it in the oven.

And had some pico leftover to put on a tortilla or two as I'm eating the chili :)
Bring on da heat!

Attachments

• chili10-28.jpg
    chili10-28.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 172
  • chil2-10-28.jpg
    chil2-10-28.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 165
  • nachos10-28.jpg
    nachos10-28.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 186
  • pico10-28.jpg
    pico10-28.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 166
I found a T Bone in the supermarket today - so had had that with wedges & mushroom sauce. The steak took me right back to childhood eating T bones in Africa.

I'm thinking mussels and chicken picatta made by some one else! Ds's girlfriend gave us a gift certificate for the place she works and I want to go tonight. I just have to convince dh. lol

Barb

OMG!:ohmy: I've got dinner started already! :LOL:

I made some chili with the leftover pulled pork.
It's simmering down now.

And some nachos (thanks to love2Q's recipe) with the pulled pork.
Just gotta pop it in the oven.

And had some pico leftover to put on a tortilla or two as I'm eating the chili :)
Bring on da heat!

Where are the eggs?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tonight is my son's birthday dinner. He picked meatloaf, mac and cheese and pumpkin pie. Also making Fisher's Mom's water chestnuts wrapped in bacon with soy sauce.

Changed my mind.
Soup will be tomorrow.
Tacos tonight.
I wore myself out tilling over my dead frozen garden.
:(
Edit....
I wont add a 3rd post this is getting silly.
I have no lettuce or hardshells for tacos.
Apparantly I need to grocery shop more than I thought I did!!!!
Scrambled eggs, or French Toast.
FINAL ANSWER!

I've had a taste for Olive Garden Pasta E Fagioli for a couple of weeks, so I gave in to the urge and it's cooking as we speak (with a few modifications because I didn't want to go to the store). I had some western ribs in the freezer that needed cooking, so I trimmed them up real good and used them in place of the ground meat. I replaced the kidney beans with blackeyed peas and navy beans., and crushed red peppers for tobasco sauce. Smells wonderful in here, and should be done soon. Time to cut up some NYT to push the soup around.

img_713730_0_9031e56c0fc8dcd508b9a9d420e1c012.jpg

Back
Top Bottom