Dinner, Wednesday, 10/6/10~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
turkey burger?!~ & then, this cherry candy & that 4 dessert. a pop, too. yins dinners~

Good morning everyone,

msmofet's dinner last night is my inspiration for today. We're having burgers, and since I don't have any chili to top it with, we'll just have the usual fixings of sliced tomato, onion, and lettuce. On the side we'll have roasted sweet potato fries.

HAGD:chef:

Nothing solid but choices are spinach tagliatelle alfredo & salad or ravioli & salad or pumpkin pancakes & maple whipped cream!! LOL

Country style pork ribs, cooked with sauerkraut. I normally have this with mashed potatoes, but I might have leftover macaroni and cheese. Peas for the vegetable.

:)Barbara

I got some new cookbooks for my birthday, one for diabetics as I am cooking for my Dad. I am going to try something out of there, but still don't know what. The ideas in there are fantastic!

Country style pork ribs, cooked with sauerkraut. I normally have this with mashed potatoes, but I might have leftover macaroni and cheese. Peas for the vegetable.

Country-style ribs are on the menu for us too. I am marinating them in a chipotle marinade and smoking them if it stops raining or baking them in the oven if it doesn't.

I got some new cookbooks for my birthday, one for diabetics as I am cooking for my Dad. I am going to try something out of there, but still don't know what. The ideas in there are fantastic!
I haven't wanted to invest in any diabetic cookbooks (well because they are expensive). Does the one you have included recipe for all meals or just like dinner or breakfast? If you like it I would be interested in buying a copy. Please let me know after you try some recipes if you think it is worth me spending the money for it. And I think I missed your Birthday :(.

Happy belated Birythday Sweetie!!

Finishing off the leftovers.

I'll keep a list of the fantastic foods we order from room service, eat in the restaurants or pick up on the streets, while on vacation.

Tomorrow, my honeymoon starts! (almost 26 years late)

Spoiled

My DH has informed me that he will be making me pizza tonight. Which he makes from scratch -- I have been requesting this for about two months. AND it will be a veggie pizza! Our anniversary is in a few days so I don't think he's up to anything. :dry:

I am very excited. :wub:

Finishing off the leftovers.

I'll keep a list of the fantastic foods we order from room service, eat in the restaurants or pick up on the streets, while on vacation.

Tomorrow, my honeymoon starts! (almost 26 years late)
Have fun sweetie!!

Where are you going PF60??? Have a wonderful time!!

We are having sausage gravy over mashed sweet potatoes that are seasoned with butter and maple syrup; one of my favorite, if unlikely, flavor combos

Where are you going PF60??? Have a wonderful time!!

We are having sausage gravy over mashed sweet potatoes that are seasoned with butter and maple syrup; one of my favorite, if unlikely, flavor combos
That sounded very strange on first read, but now it is actually starting to intrigue me!

Spinach tagliatelle topped with fresh tomato, fresh basil, broccoli, onion, fresh garlic, quartered mushroom caps, green onion, carrots sticks, hot pepper paste, sea salt, ground peppercorns & ground red pepper flakes sautéed in grapeseed oil & EVOO and mixed salad (baby greens, baby spinach & arugula topped with sliced mushroom caps, broccoli, black olives, green olives, tomato, green onion, peeler carrot curls, imitation bacon bits, slivered almonds & salad supreme topping) dressed with Good Seasons Italian made with apple cider vinegar, EVOO, flaxseed oil with black sesame seeds added.

img_925271_0_f4b4825c17ca1840688edf4ed4a18ef9.jpg

Chicken legs and thighs seasoned with "Spike".Anybody else use that?
Roasted beets
Saute'd beet greens
Steamed green beans
Dried shallot Mashed potatoes with Chicken Gravy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom