Dinner Wednesday 10th of August

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I took out leftover beef roast from the freezer, along with broth. I sliced up the beef, added the broth, rice and frozen peas and carrots. It turned out pretty good, I think.

The weather is crap (which was actually good as it kept the rioters in) like the rest of the sane people our mood was sombre. Comfort food was the answer, we had mince and tatties :)
My wife then watched a movie, I watch the highlight of the first day of the third test, a near perfect display of attack bowling by England that reduce the World no1 team India to Aunt Sally's and I am happy.
I cant wait for them to unleash the Beast Bresnan on the Windies rib cages:ohmy:

Bolas De Fraile said:
The weather is crap (which was actually good as it kept the rioters in) like the rest of the sane people our mood was sombre. Comfort food was the answer, we had mince and tatties :)
My wife then watched a movie, I watch the highlight of the first day of the third test, a near perfect display of attack bowling by England that reduce the World no1 team India to Aunt Sally's and I am happy.
I cant wait for them to unleash the Beast Bresnan on the Windies rib cages:ohmy:

I'm glad you guys got to have comfort food and find a little happiness in spite of the chaos.

Power has been on and off all day so my tuna veggie pasta has been changed to Tuna Pasta Salad with chopped tomato, fresh peas, chopped spring onions, boiled egg and a mayo, creme fraiche spicy tangy dressing.

Back
Top Bottom