Dinner Wednesday 13th March

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
For dinner tonight I made some rissoles/hamburgers and we had them with steamed cauliflower and corn on the cob, with a cheese sauce :yum:

I am cleaning up some leftover turkey and broccoli.

The bones and skin from the turkey breast are bubbling away to make some stock for the freezer!

They were going to be beef, Alix, but I got a taste for homemade Big Mac's instead. I bought enough burger that I can have the tacos tomorrow.

I took the leftover spaghetti and put it in a shallow casserole dish and topped it with some shredded Asiago cheese and popped it in the oven. I'll throw together a side salad when it's done.

I made the sausage and pasta I didn't make yesterday because I wasn't feeling like eating and TB ate the leftover butter chicken and rice.

The zucchini was off, but I used fresh grape tomatoes, baby spinach, mushrooms, onion, Italian Sausage and garlic, adding some chicken stock and tomato paste with pasta water to make a little sauce. It turned out very nice if I may say so. :)

Haddock, meet Panko.......
The Haddock broke up in pieces so I ended up cutting it into small strips, and butterflied a few shrimp to go with it. Served on stir fried veggies in Gochujang sauce...

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 161
Roch, that looks and sounds delicious.

I went to the monthly Danish Club luncheon today. There was an oops when we ordered sandwiches for 40 people and there were only 35 at the lunch. So, there were a few sandwiches left and two pieces of real Danish pastry. I snagged them. :pig: We had that for supper.

There were three roast beast sandwiches on rugbrød (heavy Danish rye bread), garnished with lettuce, pickled vegetable marrow, deep fried, crispy onions, and horse radish sauce. There were two pork sandwiches, also on rugbrød, garnished with a slice of some sort of exotic orange, apricot, and red cabbage. It was very tasty and went well with the Carlsberg beer and akvavit. I served the pastry with decaf espresso. :chef:

I was really tired, so I was really glad I didn't have to cook supper. I had forgotten that the sandwiches were in the car, so it was a double relief when I remembered them. :ermm::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom