Dinner Wednesday 15th May 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going to make Kylie Chicken - I mean Butter Chicken.:LOL:

I'm thinking of trading out the heavy cream for some coconut milk but I'm kind of scared to try it. Any thoughts? We have to eat it for two nights so I'm worried.

ROFL :LOL:

I would go for light cream rather than coconut milk as coconut milk doesn't go too well with butter chicken from past experience, coconut milk goes really well with asian dishes more so than Indian

Last edited:
Odd, but the banner ad at the top of my page is in Spanish. I don't know Spanish so it's a good thing there is a product logo in the ad.:LOL:

More leftovers. Beginning to think Himself is right - I must be buying them at the grocery store! I made salads, then he finished the last of the spaghetti and the chili. Each of them were small portions. I made a huge salad for myself, then added a grilled chicken breast. Still a bit hungry, so Ritz crackers and peanut butter for "dessert".

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Any luck?

nope, not yet. :)

but i did get to make my broiled buffalo wings tonight:

img_1267419_0_5a0317b9f68328450e437a7f711966b7.jpg

img_1267419_1_7cd5fa4023f1a8cba92421fb778c656a.jpg

We grilled some Rib Eye steaks and toasted garlic French bread and also grilled broccoli rob with butter and herbs on a sheet pan on the side. We also opened a special bottle of Chardonnay wine called Butter Nut we discovered in Hawaii of all places, as it comes from right here California. For once, it's a wine that has the nose and flavor of it's name. Outstanding!

Pac, I thought you had turned vegetarian in my absence....until I saw the bacon! :LOL:

Funny you should say that.
I was looking at my grill and something seemed out of whack, so I threw a couple hot dogs on to balance things out ;)

Back
Top Bottom