Dinner Wednesday 1st May 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are using butter lettuce as wraps for the meatballs we make for Bahn Mi. Along with the spicy dressing and slaw/relish.

We're going to get Italian take out from our favorite restaurant around the corner from us. One of my dogs has her annual vet appointment at 5pm so no time for cooking tonight.

Tonight I'll be grilling burgers. I'm planning a jalapeno cheeseburger with provolone and Genoa salami.

We're going to get Italian take out from our favorite restaurant around the corner from us. One of my dogs has her annual vet appointment at 5pm so no time for cooking tonight.

Italian takeaway sounds lovely :)

It's Wednesday Dinner with Friends Night :) We're going to a Mexican-inspired place with great margaritas and delicious food. We decided that on the first Monday of the month, we would go someplace different from our usual dive. I love this place. Will bring DH a pork burrito for dinner.

Tonight I'll be grilling burgers. I'm planning a jalapeno cheeseburger with provolone and Genoa salami.

Have you given that cream cheese and jalapeno stuffed burger a try? It's pretty good... as I'm sure yours is.

I'm grilling some wings and thighs tonight. Some for dinner, some for leftovers. I might add some mesquite chips to the grill for something different. I don't really like mesquite smoke flavor on its own, but with heavily seasoned and sauced chicken it might be alright. We'll see.

Tonight, its Roast pork slathered in jalapeno mustard, stuffed with garlic, steamed brocolli, and chili and cheese baked potato.
39817-albums960-picture5477.jpg

Tonight, its Roast pork slathered in jalapeno mustard, stuffed with garlic, steamed brocolli, and chili and cheese baked potato.

Looks wonderful!

I spelunked some black bean corn soup, pretty tasty with all the accoutrements.

Tonight was the monthly HOA meeting which was blessedly short. Then we all went to a restaurant, the menu was in Spanish. I got one of the few items I could recognize; burritoes:blush:.

We had Mexican from our favorite local restaurant. California burrito for James and a Chimichanga plate for me. YUM!!! We called ahead and picked it up this time.

Tonight was a mega salad with leftover sliced chicken breast, extra sharp cheddar, navy beans, grape tomatoes, black olives, green peas, sweet onion, and red bell pepper, tossed with a Dijon vinaigrette. Crusty baguette on the side.

Back
Top Bottom