Dinner Wednesday, 2-12-2014 ~ What's your Hump Day Hankerin'?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
We did some damage at an Asian grocery store yesterday, so I'll be making a chicken lo mein. Or maybe a veggie lo mein and moo goo gai pan. Or moo goo served over lo mein noodles instead of rice. Whatever ends up on our plates, it will be some version of a Chinese meal.

And you?

I have some chicken thighs I will grill or bake for dinner tonight. Rice pilaf and green beans will complete the meal.

I finally made my Chicken Cacciatore. Yummy! I had it with mashed potatoes, with the sauce over them, and vegetables, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower simmered in chicken stock.

Pineapple fried rice! (Oh wait, I can't find any pineapple)...

Fried rice! With golden raisins!

Last edited:
Feeling kind of lazy. I'll grill a steak, asparagus, potato and garlic bread. A no brainer meal.

Ordering in chinese tonight. Both my girls have to work, so we'll do my dinner out tomorrow night.

I was extremely hungry when I got off work, office mates eating their lunch didn't help. I knew if I came home without anything I would graze on junk to fill the hole, so I stopped and got a rotisserie chicken, mashed 'tatos with gravy and coleslaw.

Shrek started wondering about chocolate cake...got me going, too. I asked "where" should I get the cake...long story, short...Bernice's Bakery. We had the Chocolate Raspberry Cake.

Must be a chicken night. I made a stir-fry with left over chicken skewers, carrots, celery, and broccoli. Made a pineapple sweet & sour sauce to go over it.

I'm winging it with a taco pasta casserole. We'll also have a nice green salad thanks to Steve. I don't know why I hate making dinner salads because I love eating them, so Steve has said he'll be in charge of them from now on. Some gifts of love:flowers: are so much better than getting flowers!!

Back
Top Bottom