Dinner Wednesday, 2/16/11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bison chuck roast in the slow cooker along with the usual potatoes, onions and carrots.

Tamagoyaki rolls, Onigiri, Sauteed Spinach with plum vinegar and roasted red peppers, grape tomatoes. Loving my Bento Box!

I am making fired chicken livers with gravy and mashed taters. Have a can of peas to go with it.

Something soft....dental issues here.:wacko: Baked or boiled sweet or regular potato. A soft veg....leftover green beans or sauteed mushrooms...or both! Vanilla yogurt later.

Pork pot pie using some left over Butt roast. The rest of the roast is bound for Cuban sandwiches. Gotta love the panini press.:)

Craig

Chinese pepper steak (the one with green peppers, not black pepper) over jasmine rice.
Exactly what I had last night. :cool:

Tonight, boneless chuck roast, baked potato with sour cream, and whatever vegetable I choose when it's time. It is a 3 pound roast, and it is just me, so I am cooking it slowly, with a packet of onion soup mix, then I will make other meals with it the next few nights.

:)Barbara

Bottom round roast

img_970107_0_0baca9fd731b2954e1518040a677242f.jpg

img_970107_1_c68ea7e33ff126f571d22d12f01db8a0.jpg

Bottom round roast, roasted broccoli (EVOO, ground sea salt, ground peppercorn blend and lots of herbs and spices), mashed potatoes and burgundy wine & pan drippings gravy (I put a round rack in my cast iron pan and roasted the meat on it).

img_970107_2_f39fe09213569a5294481f16d7939df1.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom