Dinner Wednesday 20th March

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have some chicken, mozzarella and rosemary ravioli's I need to make. Rather then a red sauce I'm thinking of trying it with a wine and lemon cream sauce. I think that would work. A nice big green salad on the side.

That all sounds terrific :)

Can you describe your Asian salad?

It's pretty simple really. I just thinly slice up a small head of Napa cabbage, toss in any other veggies I have on hand (broccoli slaw, carrots, cukes, for example), and toss it in a dressing of oil, sugar, rice vinegar, and a little sesame oil. Sometimes I also add chow mein noodles for crunch.

Last edited:
It's pretty simple really. I just thinly slice up a small head of Napa cabbage, toss in any other veggies I have on hand (broccoli slaw, carrots, cukes, for example), and toss it in a dressing of oil, sugar, rice vinegar, and a little sesame oil. Sometimes I also add chow mein noodles for crunch.

Sounds good, thanks.

I made ribs with honey teriyaki sauce in the slow cooker. It's so easy, I may never make ribs any other way. Red dill potato salad on the side.

I made ribs with honey teriyaki sauce in the slow cooker. It's so easy, I may never make ribs any other way. Red dill potato salad on the side.

Could you post the rib recipe, Cerise? Sounds great!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom