Dinner Wednesday 20th March

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm meeting a friend for tea this morning and so won't be home to make a big meal for our lunch. TB has elected to have the chicken wings left from last night (which I was going to freeze) and salad.

I will probably have a light salad when I get home as I am going to treat myself to a scone at the tea house. Then I will have some leftover pasta with my new batch of pesto a little later.

I have some chicken, mozzarella and rosemary ravioli's I need to make. Rather then a red sauce I'm thinking of trying it with a wine and lemon cream sauce. I think that would work. A nice big green salad on the side.

Stirling was going to bring leftovers to a role playing game and I was going to scrounge. Game got cancelled, so I'm thinking meatloaf, rice, rødkål. I haven't made a beef meatloaf in quite a while.

Have an unexpected day off today. Hubby's playin' hookey. :)
Not really. He's not feeling good. I hope it's not the flu.

Cold and windy here. Chicken noodle soup sounds good.

I was scheduled to interpret baseball practice from 3pm to 5pm. Planned to stop at the grocery store on the way home. Got to the field to find out that the game that got rained out Monday was rescheduled to today. I didn't leave the field until after 7pm. No grocery and called Pizza Hut!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom