Dinner Wednesday 21st November

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tonight we had beef schnitzel and salad

Didn't you have that last night? Not that there's anything wrong with eating the same thing two nights in a row ;)

I think I'll pick up some hot dogs and buns for tonight's dinner.

Since tomorrow's a big food day, I'll probably go light tonight. I have shrimp, lettuce, feta, olives, and Greek dressing in the house, so that seems like good incentive to make Greek shrimp salad.

Didn't you have that last night? Not that there's anything wrong with eating the same thing two nights in a row ;)

I think I'll pick up some hot dogs and buns for tonight's dinner.

Good spotting Pac :LOL:

We were going to have that on Tuesday night but we ended up having Spaghetti Bolognese instead...so then the schnitzel last night instead :)

Today is DH's birthday and my mom and stepfather are coming tonight for Thanksgiving. They're taking us out for his birthday present, and he wants to go here: Tortilla West

Looking forward to some guacamole!

I couldn't wait any longer, sat down to eat at 4:30 pm. I looked at Pioneer Womans recipe for Marlboro sandwiches to fix the cubed steak. I grew the potatoes and broccoli, and the onions and garlic in the meat.:chef:

Attachments

• DSCN5012.jpg
    DSCN5012.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 189
  • DSCN5015.jpg
    DSCN5015.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 190
We had fried leftover meatloaf, rice and steamed asparagus.

Meatloaf is one of the most versatile leftovers...and you are hearing this from someone who doesn't like eating leftovers! :angel:

I couldn't wait any longer, sat down to eat at 4:30 pm. I looked at Pioneer Womans recipe for Marlboro sandwiches to fix the cubed steak. I grew the potatoes and broccoli, and the onions and garlic in the meat.:chef:
Looks yummy.

I'm confused. Did you grow the potatoes, broccoli, onions, and garlic? But, not in the meat?

Looks yummy.

I'm confused. Did you grow the potatoes, broccoli, onions, and garlic? But, not in the meat?

LOL

maybe

so the thought process was to type that I had grown the pots and broc, but then I thought to my self, shoot, I also grew the onions too...:LOL:

Last edited:
I decided to fix myself the grilled wings special. It will go well with the beer I will be having :angel:

Looking good, Beth. A nice homegrown dinner. Now you need to get yourself some beef cattle ;)

GotGarlic said:
Today is DH's birthday and my mom and stepfather are coming tonight for Thanksgiving. They're taking us out for his birthday present, and he wants to go here: Tortilla West

I have not been there in some time.. they had a shepards pie with chipotle sauce that was great.. but its been a good 5 years... And dollar cans of beer...

GotGarlic said:

That looks like a great place GG. It is tamales night here. I make beans and rice to go with. May have chips and salsa too.

bethzaring said:

That looks great!

LPBeier said:
We had fried leftover meatloaf, rice and steamed asparagus.

Meatloaf is one of the most versatile leftovers...and you are hearing this from someone who doesn't like eating leftovers! :angel:

I keep hearing about asparagus, and I haven't bought any in a while. I'm getting really hungry for it. I have never had creamed asparagus though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom