Dinner Wednesday 26th June 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Tonight for my birthday dinner we are going out to a restaurant that has South East Asian cuisine, looking forward to it :yum:

Happy Birthday Kylie!!!!! I will celebrate your day too, as we are going out for dinner tonight too with some friends. We are going to a Mexican place.

Happy Birthday Kylie. Have a great evening!

I'm making Minestrone soup based on the recipe in The Italian Taste, focaccia sandwiches with tomatoes and mozzarella, or roasted zucchini, eggplant, and tomatoes.

I had some dental work done today so I'm thinking I'll have the left over mac and cheese. DH can clean up the country fried steak with mashed taters.

Happy Birthday Kylie!!!!! I will celebrate your day too, as we are going out for dinner tonight too with some friends. We are going to a Mexican place.

Thanks so much Chops :)

Enjoy your dinner out too, love Mexican!

Happy Birthday Kylie. Have a great evening!

I'm making Minestrone soup based on the recipe in The Italian Taste, focaccia sandwiches with tomatoes and mozzarella, or roasted zucchini, eggplant, and tomatoes.

Thanks so much Hank :)

I love the sound of your dinner ;)

Tummy has been feeling a little wobbly since I ate breakfast. Hope it's all gone by tomorrow as how Himself is taking me to Penzeys tomorrow as my birthday present! :w00t: Of course, brunch and dinner out are included. So I pulled a couple hot dogs out of the freezer, which he'll grill up. I'll nuke some bacon for his dogs and probably make a grilled cheese sammy for me. As long as the wobbles are gone I'll put some bacon on the grilled cheese. Bacon can ALWAYS make you feel better! :yum:

Spaghetti with turkey sausage. Maybe baked with provolone cheese melted on top. Salad. Not feeling all that inspired.

We went to Jade Palace, our local Chinese resto. They have a pretty decent buffet. Had Tsingtao with our supper.

We're at a beach house with family and last night, DH and I made a Mexican feast. Pork and fish tacos, doctored-up refried beans, corn and black bean salad, guacamole, and green salad. Good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom