Dinner Wednesday 28th November

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kylie, your on the other side of the world, its only 9:30pm here. So I haven't thought about it yet. You should be asking about breakfast! LOL lov it

I'm going to steal Kayelle's Italian Flag Casserole and change out the chicken for turkey. That sounded so good! Salad on the side.

I have some chicken tenders (not breaded) marinating in an olive and vinegar dressing. I will cook them on top of the stove and fry some breaded okra in the Wonder Cooker.

Going to grill some hot dogs.. think chili and onions will make an appereance also...

Going to grill some hot dogs.. think chili and onions will make an appereance also...

I just ate a raw hot dog as an appy... I'm out of buns :angel:

Can you get Smiths hot dogs where you are? I know their distribution is getting wider.

pacanis said:
I just ate a raw hot dog as an appy... I'm out of buns :angel:

Can you get Smiths hot dogs where you are? I know their distribution is getting wider.

Not sure.. i have never seen them.. but.. there seems to be a lot more hot dog brands showing up... I will keep an eye out..

Not sure.. i have never seen them.. but.. there seems to be a lot more hot dog brands showing up... I will keep an eye out..

Smith rock. Anyone who has them says they aren't like any other hot dog they have had. I'm sure they're available online. Everything else is these days :LOL:

I just finished reheating tomorrow's lunch, which was last night's dinner. As I was gathering things up for tonight I realized I was out of capers :mad: So no picatta for me... tonight anyway.

Would've been a Rueben--had the rye bread, corned beef, dressing, oops--no sauerkraut. But wait! I had some Kimchi...would've been a Rueben, but I opted out of the dressing--used creamed horseradish and some sour cream, and then the kimchi in between the meat and melted cheese...man, was it ever good with Kimchi instead of the sauerkraut. Had it with a side of potato salad...wish I'd brought more corned beef home from work. And sorry, didn't take a pic--I was too busy eating it and saying "yum, yum, yum!"

pacanis said:
Smith rock. Anyone who has them says they aren't like any other hot dog they have had. I'm sure they're available online. Everything else is these days :LOL:

I just finished reheating tomorrow's lunch, which was last night's dinner. As I was gathering things up for tonight I realized I was out of capers :mad: So no picatta for me... tonight anyway.

Are they beef? Snappers? I have been eating these capitol half smoked sausages... Good stuff..

Back
Top Bottom