Dinner Wednesday 2nd January

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have some cooked shrimp I'll turn into a shrimp scampi type dish with a butter and white wine sauce.

It's dinner out with friends night! Yay! Haven't seen them in a couple of weeks. Hate that ;) I'll probably have the fried shrimp dinner. It comes with cole slaw, which I can't eat, so I bring it home for DH.

I'm thinking of making chicken tonight with rice and maybe either peas or green beans. It's been a while since we had chicken. I had 10 lbs of ground beef that needed to be used up so we've had that just about every way possible lately.

I had a large plate of the butternut and zucchini. Very yummy! Smoked chicken is gross though, couldn't get past the first bite. My kids loved it :( guess I'll have to make it again!

I have some hot Italian sausage in with tomato sauce cooking to go over some pasta.

Might toss together a salad, might not.

Soup of some sort for DH, me Nada, I've got a flu bug so it's to bed and tv for me maybe some hot tea.
kades

I'm still being cautious about using my thumb/wrist and Stirling didn't feel like cooking, so we ordered from Mr. Falafel. w00t! We shared one chicken platter and one falafel platter. The chicken platter comes with potatoes (and/or rice), green salad with restaurant made dressing, pita, pickled hot pepper, pickled turnip, cucumber pickle, aioli, and sesame sauce. The falafel platter comes with taboul, pickled turnips, pickled hot pepper, cucumber pickle, and humous. Oh yeah, that was nummers.

Going to attempt beef stroganoff.. never made it.. not sure i have ever eaten it.. so will see how it goes..

Sure am pac.. egg noodles... Using the tail end of a beef tender loin i had.. usually make kabobs with that piece.. but this is something out of my norm..

Had sushi at our favorite Japanese restaurant tonight. They always make us a "boat". :)

img_1224822_0_b3819eb1fef8a2d28e7bdcb96bf687c9.jpg

I'm grilling some stuffed shrooms right now. They're big, so they'll be all I need.

Take-out - Pad Thai noodle, spring rolls, steamed rice, garlic shrimp.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom