Dinner Wednesday 5th December

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Tonight we are having homemade rissoles with vegetables all covered in cheese sauce :)

Chicken and jack cheese quesadillas. I have the chicken in the crock pot now. I'll shred it for the quesadillas later and serve with yellow rice, salsa, sour cream.

DH is teaching, the yungun has rehearsal, so I'm going out with my DS and his new fiancee for dinner. Don't know where just yet but the company will be great where ever we end up!

Tonight I'm experimenting with some hot appetizers for Christmas buffet. That will be our dinner with something to fill out the menu.

DH is teaching, the yungun has rehearsal, so I'm going out with my DS and his new fiancee for dinner. Don't know where just yet but the company will be great where ever we end up!

Have a lovely night out Jab :)

Tonight I'm experimenting with some hot appetizers for Christmas buffet. That will be our dinner with something to fill out the menu.

Good luck with it all Andy, it sounds nice :)

Which appetizers are you making?

I'm trying to infuse some gougéres with bacon flavor and adapting a puff pastry roll-up I originally made with prosciutto to one with breakfast sausage and cheese.

Very nice, PPO! Good sounding dinners all around, guys!

We got takeout combo plus pasta with garlic bread.

I'm trying to infuse some gougéres with bacon flavor and adapting a puff pastry roll-up I originally made with prosciutto to one with breakfast sausage and cheese.

That sounds extremely yummy Andy...I'm coming on over to try them out for you ;)

I have pork chops marinating in lemon juice, thyme and S&P. Will pan-fry those and make a mustard-cream sauce with the drippings. I also have twice-baked potatoes sitting in the toaster oven waiting for their second bake, and will steam some green beans to round out the meal. Waiting for DH to finish his exercise routine and then will finish everything.

PPO, that meal looks like pix from a menu. :yum:

Stirling said I shouldn't cook with my bad wrist, so we ordered from Mr. Falafel. One shish taouk platter (apparently this is called chicken schwarma a lot of places) and one mergez platter. That really hit the spot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom