Dinner Wednesday 6/9/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Flank steak and broccoli somehow.

Whats on your menu?

Pesto with diced tomatoes to go over the top, garlic bread, green salad and oven fried chicken with garlic,rosemary, white wine, salt and pepper.
kades:)

Frozen beef rock!! LOL Flank steak didn't thaw yet.

a fried egg (or 2) & sliced cheese, pepper, & sliced tomato (if there is a tomato for slicing.....:rolleyes:).

looks like no pizza, have had an awful headache all afternoon. think i will initiate luv. cept will scramble egg with tiny bit of cheese, english muffin, have some green salsa i made. might have that with it.

a fried egg (or 2) & sliced cheese, pepper, & sliced tomato (if there is a tomato for slicing.....:rolleyes:).
Luvs that sounds great!! I love scrambled eggs with cheese, seasoned tomatoes (fresh basil chiff!!) and rye toast for sides. I just may have that for dinner as my steak is still an ice cube.

looks like no pizza, have had an awful headache all afternoon. think i will initiate luv. cept will scramble egg with tiny bit of cheese, english muffin, have some green salsa i made. might have that with it.
she had a fantastic idea huh? LOL Luvs you have inspired the 2 of us!! :chef:

Frozen beef rock!! LOL Flank steak didn't thaw yet.

Maybe everyone knows this msmofet, but I'll say it anyway. Did you know if you heat up an air bake aluminum cookie sheet (use hot water from the tap) and then place your meat on it, it will defrost in no time? Actually, it works with anything aluminum, but the air bake cookie sheet seems to do it even faster. I hate the micro for defrosting.

Hope you feel better Babe.

I'm sending DH for takeout Chinese.....I'm pooped from packing.

:) dine well, gals, & babetoo, if i could bring an aspirin or 2 your way, i'd be there already!

I managed to get some thins slices cut and fried along with some mac and cheese that was a very late dinner for the girls and I. hub had the rest of his chinese from lunch.

Back
Top Bottom