Dinner Wednesday 6th March

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fish and kimchi soup on noodles

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 145
Jabbur, your option #2 would be my choice for sure even though I love all three!

Aunt Bea, I miss Uncle Bob and all his little quips like musgoes and chied fricken!

Rock, nice looking soup!

We had polish dogs with oven fries (TB) and salad (me). They were actually very yummy! :)

Last edited:
Things were closed today because of the violent winter storm that went somewhere other than here.

I made pizza for dinner. Haven't had time to do that in a while and I remembered what I was missing from ordering.

It was a dark stormy night... oops, wrong story.
It was supposed to be so simple, pick up some jarred sauce, some frozen meataballs, some cheese... Then I decided that one piece of sausage in my freezer needed cooked. From the time it started sizzling in the pot with a little water and a little olive oil, the aroma wafting through the air, I knew my dinner plans would never be the same :wacko:
So I guess I better get some pasta going. I've never had so much going in such a small pot. The sub roll will be turned into garlic bread... but I do have some unused provolone now... :rolleyes:

It was supposed to be so simple, pick up some jarred sauce, some frozen meataballs, some cheese... Then I decided that one piece of sausage in my freezer needed cooked. From the time it started sizzling in the pot with a little water and a little olive oil, the aroma wafting through the air, I knew my dinner plans would never be the same :wacko:
So I guess I better get some pasta going. I've never had so much going in such a small pot. The sub roll will be turned into garlic bread... but I do have some unused provolone now... :rolleyes:
The inspiration is flowing......:chef:

Changing on the fly! Excellent!

I'm such a sucker for the smell of food cooking :wub:
Or maybe :pig: is more appropriate :angel:

Your post reminded me of the book Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and the poor folks in Chewandswallow! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Your post reminded me of the book Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and the poor folks in Chewandswallow! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

OMG, that's a real book :ohmy:
You probably can't get the scented stickers in the Kindle version... :(

DW and I both came home exhausted - me from hobbling around on crutches and she from volunteering at a homeless shelter all day - so we decided to go out for pasta tonight rather than make it ourselves. We have a nice little authentic trattoria in town. This was the penne with artichokes and scallops. Very tasty. They also make the best Limoncello I've ever had, in or out of Italy.

img_1245703_0_f65c497b588cbd7e7f1c7c1d93e29153.jpg

DW and I both came home exhausted - me from hobbling around on crutches and she from volunteering at a homeless shelter all day - so we decided to go out for pasta tonight rather than make it ourselves. We have a nice little authentic trattoria in town. This was the penne with artichokes and scallops. Very tasty. They also make the best Limoncello I've ever had, in or out of Italy.

img_1245706_0_f65c497b588cbd7e7f1c7c1d93e29153.jpg

That looks tasty Steve!

That is lovely that your wife volunteers at a homeless shelter, so nice to hear of good people doing things like that :)

I decided on a beef curry stew. It's in the pressure cooker now, doing it's thing. I'll add some pea's at the end as I'm adding the slurry to thicken it.

Have been ill for a while and starting to get my appetite back so am making
Chicken in bbq sauce with bacon
Paprika potatoes (diced potatoes roasted with paprika and oregano)
Garlic mushrooms
Rocket (arugula) salad with balsamic dressing

Basic but tasty :yum:

Welcome back and great to hear that you are feeling a bit better :)

Back
Top Bottom