Dinner Wednesday 6th March

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've never heard of bacon sausages, Snip. How are they made?

I make them myself with ground smoked bacon (not too fatty), pepper, a bit of breadcrumbs and grated cheese stuffed in lamb intestines.
Sometimes I leave out the cheese and add chopped glace cherries. The sweet cherries with the salty bacon combines well.

Have been ill for a while and starting to get my appetite back so am making
Chicken in bbq sauce with bacon
Paprika potatoes (diced potatoes roasted with paprika and oregano)
Garlic mushrooms
Rocket (arugula) salad with balsamic dressing

Basic but tasty :yum:

I make them myself with ground smoked bacon (not too fatty), pepper, a bit of breadcrumbs and grated cheese stuffed in lamb intestines.
Sometimes I leave out the cheese and add chopped glace cherries. The sweet cherries with the salty bacon combines well.

Do you have a sausage horn or similar for filling the sausages?

I've got some sub rolls to use up. I'm going to head to the store and pick up some frozen meatballs, a jar of chunky Prego and some provolone. Ta-da.
I need the frozen meatballs anyway. I want to make some moinkballs soon.

Given I had a huge breakfast, and leftover Pad Thai for lunch (and leftover cabbage from breakfast), I don't think I'll be doing anything other than hitting the power button on the microwave tonight.

It's cold and rainy here today. Just glad it's not the snow they were predicting! I have several options and am not sure which I will do tonight.
Option #1 - spaghetti with garlic bread and salads
Option #2 - meatloaf with mashed taters, gravy and green beans
Option #3 - chicken wings with mac and cheese

Think I'll check with the guys and let them decide.

I saw one lonely piece of sausage in the freezer. I'm going to cook that up and add it in with the meatballs & sauce.

It's cold and rainy here today. Just glad it's not the snow they were predicting! I have several options and am not sure which I will do tonight.
Option #1 - spaghetti with garlic bread and salads
Option #2 - meatloaf with mashed taters, gravy and green beans
Option #3 - chicken wings with mac and cheese

Think I'll check with the guys and let them decide.

And the answer is.... Option #2!! Congratulations to Option #2 on being chosen for the honor of feeding the Burgeners tonight. ;):rolleyes:

Tonight is a medley of musgoes!

New food tomorrow! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

I always think of Uncle Bob and his brown eyed gal on musgoe night.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom