Dinner Wednesday 7th November

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just started the crock pot for chicken chili to be ready this evening. (Chicken breast, diced tomatoes, corn, pickle relish, green peppers, black beans and all the seasonings) We'll have it with shredded cheese and tortilla chips.

I was going to make a pot of ham and beans but the fridge is so full right now with leftovers. Guess we'll do that tonight and have the ham and beans tomorrow night.

It's going to be a cold raw day with our first snow forecasted. I'll be making a lamb and okra stew to be served over white rice. Plenty of corn bread leftover from yesterday too.

I was planning to make eggplant lasagna today, but the meats aren't thawing quickly enough.

I've been working on a recipe for Fried Pork Rice-A-Roni, so I think I'll make that and see how it comes out.

Stirling is in Calgary, so I am having T-bone steak, just plain fried, Brussels sprouts, and fried rice. I might have some red cabbage with that.

I think I'm going to make Chop Steak.

Local Style Chop Steak

Unless I run out of energy to go to the store, then it will be turkey spaghetti. It's only noon here so I have a lot of day to get through yet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom