Dinner, Wednesday, 9-26-2018, what's on your menu?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

medtran49

Master Chef
We'll be having pho. Homemade pho broth and beef tenderloin in the freezer, with baby bok choy, a variety of fresh mushrooms, and some hot chilis.

Not positive on the menu but the choices are Stew/pot roast, chicken wings or some sort of pasta dish. Will decide later.

Sweet potato cornbread, and some sort of shrimp dish. The bread was baked in an alum DO.

39817-albums888-picture7594.jpg
[/IMG]

I got breakfast out of the way (more like brunch) with some tacos made with leftover chorizo scrambles with some eggs and cheese. Yum!

No Idea what I'll have for dinner.

CD

Cast iron skillet sirloin tips with onion mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli.

Going to dust off my Breville Personal Pie Maker.
Have a crisper full of veggies,cheese and lunch meats that needs to be used up.
Bell pepper's.Cauliflower(sp) I don't eat that.Why learn how to speel it?Broccoli.See what comes up.

Was thinking of chopping up the rainbow of sweet peppers,add a little olive oil.Mix them together.
Add it to the turkey and ham lunch meats.
Top it all off with a mix of cheddar,mozzarella.

Would that be considered a Keto approved dish?
Will have to chop up the lunch meats for hubby.
Maybe mix everything together so he can eat it.
Opinions?

Munky.

Going to dust off my Breville Personal Pie Maker.
Have a crisper full of veggies,cheese and lunch meats that needs to be used up.
Bell pepper's.Cauliflower(sp) I don't eat that.Why learn how to speel it?Broccoli.See what comes up.

Was thinking of chopping up the rainbow of sweet peppers,add a little olive oil.Mix them together.
Add it to the turkey and ham lunch meats.
Top it all off with a mix of cheddar,mozzarella.

Would that be considered a Keto approved dish?
Will have to chop up the lunch meats for hubby.
Maybe mix everything together so he can eat it.
Opinions?

Munky.

Munky, how is hubby doing? I hope he has made a lot of progress.

Pirate is at his doctor's appointment today. He made some pasta for me to pick at while he is gone.

With this cold, I doubt if I will be hungry.

Our pho. Homemade pho broth, thinly sliced beef tenderloin, baby bok choy, shi-taki, beech and enoki mushrooms, green onions, and Dogboa had red bird chili in his.

Attachments

• 2018-09-26 17.17.13.jpg
    2018-09-26 17.17.13.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 112
Looks delish, Med.

Not sure about dinner yet, but I'm kind of leaning towards breakfast for dinner. Maybe a skillet dinner of scrambled eggs, potato, bell pepper, and onions.

Chicken breast stuffed with cheese and ham. Oven baked roast veges, kumara pumpkin carrots. With a nice gravy. Maybe cauli with cheese sauce?? See how adventurous I feel.

Russ

Our pho. Homemade pho broth, thinly sliced beef tenderloin, baby bok choy, shi-taki, beech and enoki mushrooms, green onions, and Dogboa had red bird chili in his.
Love Pho..lot's of work, but totally worth it..enjoy

Quick one tonight. A frozen chicken breast supreme on penne. Still have a few leathery tomatoes in the garden..digging through the weeds for some strong onions...wouldn't want it any other way..

Attachments

• 42543890_1898770733550374_825223467086381056_n.jpg
    42543890_1898770733550374_825223467086381056_n.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Still working our way through the ham I baked last week. I made a cheesy scalloped potatoes and ham casserole and steamed some broccoli. Creamsicles for dessert. :yum:IMG_20180926_205853037.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom