Dinner Wednesday 9th January

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gee, I got confused for a minute! I was looking for today .... but I used to live in Hawaii, so it didn't take me long to figure it out (yes, we were on this side of the date line, but coordinated daily with the you on the other side). Tomorrow, I'm making a sort of version of chop chae. It just isn't Wednesday yet here! You got us beat.

Something with the extra lamb burger I grilled the other night.

Leftovers. DH is teaching tonight so I'll be eating alone. There's still some chicken casserole, lasagna and bratwursts left so I can decide what I'm hungry for at dinner time.

I'm not sure but it will involve the pressure cooker. I got two new cookbooks with pages marked with things that sound good. I'll keep the books in my car until I get done with work and then stop by the store to pick up the ingredients. Right now I have two cookbooks with lots of sticky tabs decorating it. Very festive. I'll report back later. =o)

Pap with chakalaka and Boerewors.

that sounds like a grandparent, a dancemove, and an insect. :)

i just finished another grueling day at work covering the entire freakin' network all night by myself (no more volunteers for the midnight shift - it's too hard on the young guys, apparently :ermm: ), then training on a new audio/video editing system, so i'm grabbing a coupla slices on the way home and then hittin' the hay.

That made me laugh Tom :LOL:

Looks good Snip :)

Thanks Kylie :) That was just a pic I found online, my camera is MIA. Just wanted to show Tom what it looks like.
Mine looked a bit better :angel: Floating my own boat, I know! But mine was all homemade, even the boerewors sausage. Homemade is always best :)

A italian sausage and kind of an alfredo sauce with noodles... Making do with what i have kind of night...

Oven slow cooked transferred to grill BBQ ribs

Going low and slow, 265 for 3 hours or so, it's going to be a late dinner.

Also enjoying a Rogue Double Chocolate Stout

Last edited:
Change in plans (appetite). I'm taking the leftover cioppino and leftover Snip's curry sauce and mixing them together then serving over jasmine rice.

Back
Top Bottom