Dinner Wednesday, June 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barb L.

Master Chef
Not quite sure here yet, have a pound of burger unthawed, so it might be burgers or spaghetti.

Change of plans - found chicken quarters I have to cook. It will be roasted/bbq'd chicken, mashed potatoes and peas. Just put a white cake/blueberry dessert in the oven !

Last edited:
Kotosoupa (Chicken Soup) along with a salad of rocket, mushroom, kefaloytri slices with EVOO and balsamic vinegar drizzled over it.

tonight it is marinated steak tips, corn on the cob, potatoes with olive oil, fresh herbs, pea salad and orange rolls for dessert.

it'll be that boring dinner my dh loves so much.
ground round patties, chilled lettuce and the NYTimes bread I made yesterday.
I'm going out of a limb though, think I'll fry up some shrooms/onions/garlic/peppers/bacon/with salt and pepper just to confuse the poor guy.:LOL:

Grilled lamb chops with Dijon mustard and fresh herbs from my garden, roasted baby new potatoes and garlic, sauteed dandelion greens.
Dessert; leftover Port Wine/Chocolate Sorbet. :chef:

Yum!

Bourbon....Wild Turkey Russel Reserve

Grilled catfish filet with shrimp creole sauce.

And whatever other goodies Mr. Refrigerator can provide!

Bourbon...Elmer T. Lee Single Barrel

Leftovers from a food court Thai restaurant I ate at while clothes shopping last night. Panang Ne-au, orange chicken, and Thai noodles. I added some mixed Asian vegetables to round out my lunch.

Something fast. We're running again tonight to ball...unless the skies open again. It poured buckets last night about 4pm and a tornado touched down a few miles west of us. Crazy weather.

I'm thinking something with ground beef. Maybe tacos or taco salad.

Dh has been working so hard today on a part of the house he was getting ready to repaint and found some rot, so he has taken out the side and redoing it. He will need something substantial so I will make either steak or tillapia and use the rest of our crop of spinach in a salad. The spinach was beginning to bolt so we pulled it up. I don't know what else we will have - perhaps some roast potatoes and probably strawberries and cookies for dessert.

Alix said:
Something fast. We're running again tonight to ball...unless the skies open again. It poured buckets last night about 4pm and a tornado touched down a few miles west of us. Crazy weather.

I'm thinking something with ground beef. Maybe tacos or taco salad.

love rain, am jealous;) it's 59° here today which is unheard of. I had to wrap up this morning for the MRI, it was that cool.
say can I ask a favor of you?
would you mind stopping by that super huge market across the street from the Cedar Park Best Western hotel and pick me up every color of lentils they have there in the bulk section? thanks, I knew it wouldn't be a bother:LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

frying up some center cut pork chops now ...
have some corn and stuffing to go with it ...
i need to restock my daddys sauce ...

I took the suggestions in mylegsbig topic and made a roasted tomatoe, garlic, rigotoni, shrimp, king crab, and fresh spinache all mixed together with goat cheese dish.

It was like eating a wonderful creamy seafood pasta dish at a special restaurant.

Last night I lightly sauteed a pound of shelled extra-large shrimp in some extra-virgin olive oil & put a layer of them in 2 individual oval casserole dishes. I then topped them with a mixture of claw crabmeat, chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley, grated Parmesan cheese, Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs, fresh lemon juice, sauteed diced red & green bell peppers, & a couple of scallions. Topped that with another layer of shrimp & some more grated Parmesan & baked in a 350-degree oven for 20 minutes. Served with a big green salad.

Back
Top Bottom