Dinner, Wednesday March 28th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
Whats everyone serving up? I still haven't yet decided.....maybe you all can inspire me as its raining and dreary today :(

Edit: What a blonde moment. I forgot we have a concert to go to tonight Thaddeus Rex : About T-Rex . Their serving soup, sandwiches and drinks.....so its a mystery what we'll be eating ...LOL!

Last edited:
Dreary here too ! Think Iam making toasted ham, bacon, cheese, onion subs., and cole slaw. May bake a boxed red velvet cake w/cream cheese frosting.

Cottage pie (it`s Huge), I bought a Kilo of fresh ground beef this morning, and as Luck would have it, a Parcel from Spryte turned up, and so I`ve added some Mesquite Liquid Smoke to the mix also :cool:
the smell is Fantastic!

for me, it'll either be a very late lunch or a very early dinner.
my ''get up'' is stupid early tomorrow morning.
so far I'm thinkin Ralphs Italian in Philadelphia.
I know it's age and for that alone, it's worth going to.

tonight is my little guy's birthday, so he got to choose what he wanted for dinner.
we're having pizza, broccoli salad, and shrimp and white bean salad.
and cake!

Happy Birthday, Bucky Jr!!! (I think we used to call you Baby Bucky but you're too old for that now!:ohmy: ). That's an impressive menu choice for a little guy--enjoy!:)

We're having tilapia, probably in a spicy coconut crust, along with the leftover rice with black beans and tomatoes from the other night.

Have a great "BIRTHDAY" Bucky Jr!!!:bunny: Here's a bunny to play with.

We are having breaded pork chops, mashed potatoes with gobs of butter and creamed corn. For dessert I made a rhubarb crisp.

Pizza here! Sheila is going out tonight, so it'll be a quick dinner. (From a great little local place, so rest easy you chain pizza place haters! :-p )

Not that there's um... anything wrong with that. :rolleyes:

John

We're going to try hot dogs tonight. It's some kind of new frozen thing from Don Miguel that has a tortilla instead of bread. Can't do bread yet, but, he was able to eat tequitos. He loves hot dogs so I hope this goes down. They look good, we'll see.

had a vegetarian dinner tonight.Chickpea and vegetable pilaf,potato cakes,green salad,yogurt raita.melon for dessert.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday to your big guy Bucky!

dh is going in for overtime tonight, so it'll be an early dinner. Potatoes au gratin with ham and a big salad. dh has to take in overtime treats, so I'm gonna make chocolate peanut butter chip cookies for dessert.

we had:

grilled ham and cheese, smoked local ham, some aged swiss cheese I bought last summer on a trip to IL and Wisconsin and put in the freezer, and a dijon mustard on whole wheat

and leftover au gratin potatoes and mashed baked sweet potatoes with a touch of butter and maple syrup

Back
Top Bottom